Pfizer completes Phase III trials for male pattern baldness Treatment????!!!!!

Britannia

Reaction score
No.

G

I guess that this company has done some really good research into competitors so that means that if this company (Pfifer) have spent so many millions in this FDA trials and this new minoxidil faom is out in about 2 years from now..I guess that there wont be any new breaktrugh topicals for at least 5 year (speculative ofcourse)..
So good news!!!!!
This means f*** FDA.. They are not actually supporting science and progress in this field!!
MINOXIDIL i cant stop laughing .. When was it invented 1960 or something!
This sucks!!!!

I wonder how many $$$ Donald Trumph has donated into hairloss research!!
If i was him i would have started my own hairloss company!!
Thenn he could have make this tv-show.. "Who´s got hair growth"!! :freaked2:

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:
I wonder how many $$$ Donald Trumph has donated into hairloss research!!
If i was him i would have started my own hairloss company!!
Thenn he could have make this tv-show.. "Who´s got hair growth"!! :freaked2:

LOL :lol:

nawlins99

Reaction score
if the goddamn fda are such a-holes, then why, LIKE ALL THE OTHER CHEAPER DRUGS, dont these companies go to fricken India and make their drugs and sell them there, or in Canada, where we could trust their "fda" and move on already...what the hells the problem?!

G

Think again please :)
Does it sounds responsible to you that the western health system push some eastern low budget produced drugs without any safety tests on they're own population.. Guess not..
But the main reason is money money and more money..
For the FDA. .They get much of their money trough trials etc.. and only drugs done this test and qualified is allowed to be giving patients with a prescription from doctors.. So it is important to get trough FDA if a company is going for the big market and not just some old wife medicine in china town or something..

Its a lot of sh*t going on in the government that they don't tell us.
One thing is drugs but another thing is the oil business..
Do you really think that we have not find a more invironment-friendly way of driving cars.. We have cars now that can drive on pure water or ethenol.. But companies are payed off huge by the government to preserve the oil interests.. Oil is money for the country..
Same with drugs.. If the drug is too good then it is no money in it for the government.. Just think of the flu.. how many people buy some medicine for it every year and then you can multiply it with the price pr unit then you see how much money we are talking about. just for a single drug....

France has started something called a freecard on drugs for unemployed people.. So this means if they don t work thye can get as much drug they need for free.... This system has caused this country a huge economical unbalance.. making the whole economic system collapse after a while.. Just an example!!

nawlins99

Reaction score
sorry but your first few lines are making no sense to me...r u agreeing or not?!if these american drug comapnies wantr to make money...WHAT IM SAYING...is to go to foreign countries and produce and sell them there...bypass the f-ed up fda...get it? i mean most of us get finast and other such products from india anyway.

G

Ok I agree.. But as I sayd They wont earn much money that way..
From India, its cheap, it has a bad reputation and who wants to buy drugs from india anyway. It hard to find and nobody knows who to trust..U get my point?? Just look at all the sceptism here on this foum when people ask about legit drugs form eastern countries.. India has good reputation about Ayurveda,not drugs!!

Just one more thing about my first line in my previous post:
Its trough doctors drug companies are making the BIG BUCKS not selling on GoogleAdds!! And nr 2. there are rules when it comes to shipping drugs into other countries..

Do anyone agree with me here so I can dump my case on this???