Pfizer Announces Positive Top-line Results from Yearlong Phase 3 Trial of Etrasimod in Ulcerative Colitis, Underscoring Best-in-Class Potential

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. As soon as Chris Rock unintentionally insulted a woman with Alopecia Areata Pfizer had a drug ready. Which is why I believe if women lost their hair like men did then we would have a cure.
Yes very fkn stupid comment. Chris Rock insulted a woman with alopecia and BOOM. Just like that had Pfizer a Phase III trail ready that was 52 weeks long.

I swear, some of the people on this forum have lost more braincells than hairs

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does something that treats AA have any relevance for Androgenetic Alopecia or are the underlying causes too different?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does something that treats AA have any relevance for Androgenetic Alopecia or are the underlying causes too different?
AA is loss of immune privilege. The genes involved don't overlap much, but I think that there is some overlap downstream. JAK inhibitors do work on Androgenetic Alopecia to a degree, but in some people they don't work at all. This drug isn't something you want to take, and it likely would only mimic minoxidil results at best. Most likely it will do very little