Pfff... The Plebs Are "just" Catching On L0l

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at these Goofs lol

I had posted this in the Tsuji thread a few days ago. Turns out it isn’t about Tsuji at all. They are talking about a different study.

I hate how they are subtly insulting bald people in the video.... “keep putting sunscreen on the back of your head”

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had posted this in the Tsuji thread a few days ago. Turns out it isn’t about Tsuji at all. They are talking about a different study.

I hate how they are subtly insulting bald people in the video.... “keep putting sunscreen on the back of your head”
"Savage"
I hate them both

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're so dumb that when they make a video about a potential baldness cure, they make one about some bullshit nobody's ever heard about.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's the Discovery Channel.
One would think they would put in some effort to research things.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I just love when they have another article on some obscure male pattern baldness possible cure and the zoom in on some random bald guys head. In case you were not sure what a bald head looks like. Like an over weight article where they zoom in on some random fat persons belly. Are people that stupid we need to see a zoom in on some fat dudes butt?
How many articles on male pattern baldness cures in the past? A ton. Where are the cures? We still have the 2 from 30 years ago rogaine/propecia. I think the media just wants to give hope to people when we really know there isnt much of it.