Person's rant.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I cannot believe that I am 18 years old and my hairline has receeded this much! My maternal grandfather was bald but my father (although thinned out considerably) is still a Norwood 2. This is just so inconvienient because I am sort of like an alpha male and because of this I am very selective who I am attracted to. But this is ruining my confidence. Even if guys are thick NW1s they still need to put in energy to get girls and compete for the girls. I recently broke up with my girlfriend (it has nothing to do with hair - she caught me with someone else) and I am in love with this girl. Sure I will try every attempt to get her but everyday I see hairs on my pillow and just now a hair fell in my f*****g dinner! Eventually I will go on the big three and add a topical dht blocker and a lasercomb but this sites negativity has really deterred me - I mean you get loads of people saying finasteride has destroyed their hair and some people even post pics showing it. ARRR! I want a thick Norwood 1 - hurry up stupid f*****g Intercytex - I am attracted to girls around the ages of 15 - 18 and there is no way - seriously no way trust me .. that they would want a Norwood 7. I am rapidly approaching Norwood 2.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
person said:
I cannot believe that I am 18 years old and my hairline has receeded this much! My maternal grandfather was bald but my father (although thinned out considerably) is still a NW2.

its an old wives tale about getting the balding gene from one or other grandparent.....both my grandparents had full heads of hair even in their 70's....and i am nw7.

mind you i didnt notice going bald till i was 24, so it looks like you could reach the final destination b4 you're 30.

some say stress can cause you to go bald and although i wrestle crocodiles in my spare time, i dont believe this causes me too much anxiety.....i take camomile tea infusion to help me relax.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well thx for the tea advice but I think I have got a better chance with finasteride. As for being bald by the time I am 30 this is possible. However I intend to fight right until the bitter end. If or when I get to Norwood 3 I will get a transplant to Norwood 2 by Armani - hopefully this will be years away as I hope to at least maintain with medication.
Seriously I feel like Antonio right now when he said he punches the wall until his hands hurt. My hair doesn't really look bad per se at the moment but the very fact that it is dying at 18 depresses me. Before I was worried about the sexual side-effects of finasteride, now I am worried whether these drugs will even help me. I will post pictures soon in my story.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
person....

i cannot pretend that my journey to Norwood 7 was anything less than a living nightmare.

i doubt that your journey will be any different.

i can only offer you one piece of hope....when you get there, there is nowhere else to hide and it is only then that you have to accept your situation and you will accept it.

in that regard, the quicker your demise to Norwood 7, the better.

gloomy?..yes....but dont let anyone tell you it can be any other way.

hair will become more precious to you than life itself...you will look to cling to any hope, any chance of a miracle cure.

unfortunately there isnt one.

this story does not have a happy ending

but i wish you luck with your treatments.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
person said:
I cannot believe that I am 18 years old and my hairline has receeded this much! My maternal grandfather was bald but my father (although thinned out considerably) is still a Norwood 2. This is just so inconvienient because I am sort of like an alpha male and because of this I am very selective who I am attracted to. But this is ruining my confidence. Even if guys are thick NW1s they still need to put in energy to get girls and compete for the girls. I recently broke up with my girlfriend (it has nothing to do with hair - she caught me with someone else) and I am in love with this girl. Sure I will try every attempt to get her but everyday I see hairs on my pillow and just now a hair fell in my f****ing dinner! Eventually I will go on the big three and add a topical dht blocker and a lasercomb but this sites negativity has really deterred me - I mean you get loads of people saying finasteride has destroyed their hair and some people even post pics showing it. ARRR! I want a thick Norwood 1 - hurry up stupid f****ing Intercytex - I am attracted to girls around the ages of 15 - 18 and there is no way - seriously no way trust me .. that they would want a Norwood 7. I am rapidly approaching Norwood 2.

if you are 18...u shouldnt be goin out with 15 years olds...wacko

G

paximperia said:
damn, i always thought the 15 day olds were hotter (but thats just me)

whydontjt2.jpg

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I hardly think the ages I date girls is the issue here and I have no idea who that person is in that pic. Maybe I wasn't very clear in my rant - I want a thick Norwood 1 for myself more than anyone but I think subconsciously this is always influenced by the opposite sex despite what people say.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
ginald, do you shave your nw7?

actually, yes, i do.

i know it's hardly worth shaving as i only have a thin one inch strip of hair round my dome but it keeps it tidy if i run the mach 3 blade over it.

i can recommend the shaved look for all nw7's....the point of no return and eternal damnation.

i hope i can have my hair back in the next life, if i can't then leave me in the ground.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
person said:
Well I hardly think the ages I date girls is the issue here and I have no idea who that person is in that pic. Maybe I wasn't very clear in my rant - I want a thick Norwood 1 for myself more than anyone but I think subconsciously this is always influenced by the opposite sex despite what people say.

no...you want a thick nw1...to better your chances with underage girls...lol

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Forget the hair, just buy some candy. And probably some sweet tasting booze.

Be nice and generous with it.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stampede said:
Forget the hair, just buy some candy. And probably some sweet tasting booze.

Be nice and generous with it.

Speaking for the younger generation I think a lot of you guys have no idea how innocent girls are at this age. You talk about 15 year old girls like they are 8; seriously innocence is diminishing in the world we live in - I know girls as young as 12 who are smoking and having sex.
Anyway due to the ambiguity of the effectiveness of topical dht blockers I am going to purchase fluridil and revivogen soon and experiment on my body hair to see which one is better. Thanks to Michael Barry, we know that revivogen works - I was going to test spironolactone however as it is usually in cream or lotion form I consider it to inconveinient to apply and thus will not be included in my experiment.
I feel so pissed right now with the slowness of progress - I might brick Intercytex's windows soon to send them a message.

s.a.f

Reaction score
person said:
Speaking for the younger generation I think a lot of you guys have no idea how innocent girls are at this age. You talk about 15 year old girls like they are 8; seriously innocence is diminishing in the world we live in - I know girls as young as 12 who are smoking and having sex.
Hopefully only with 12yr old boys.
And its not exactly a positive prediciment is it.

Sean68

Reaction score
i went out with a 15yo when i was 19. dont knock it til youve tried it!

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
i went out with a 15yo when i was 19. dont knock it til youve tried it!

Nahh, I prefer women to girls and have a healthy fear of gaol... :roll:

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whatever, I'm sure if a beautiful young girl started kissing you you wouldn't resist. Anyway maybe I will repay you guys with one of my hos if you help me brick Intercytex's windows. Who's with me?