People who have used AllDayChemist

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this chemist? They have dirt cheap avodart and I'm thinking about ordering from them. For ones who do use it, do you pay by CC or send a check? I don't have a Visa so I guess I have to use check. Is it reputable?

Thanks for any responses.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been going to them for a year and was buying their dirt cheap dutasteride (it's not avodart btw, it's dutas by dr. reddy). Not sure if you know this already, but the shipping is expensive so that explains the low price. It's worth it if you buy a lot from them.

I was only able to pay by check b/c they only accepted checks from Canadian customers. Shipping was pretty fast and they ship it out before they receive the payments so that's good.

Whether the drugs are truly legit or not, that's what I can't tell you. The packaging looks legit from what I can tell, but I had terrible results from using dutas. It was my first time using dutasteride, so I'm not sure if it's their drugs or that I just don't respond to dutasteride. Check google though, other people use alldaychemist and claim their drugs work.

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you have to ship the payment to Derric Wood? I'm just curious where you sent the payment because it seems kind of weird to send it to an actual person. Thanks for the info. If you sent the payment to this guy and they send medicine, I think I'll order because the stuff is so cheap.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
yup I sent the checks to that name and received the meds just fine... the reason you send it to "a guy" as opposed to a company is so that the transaction can be discreet... you get the idea... receiving drugs from overseas companies isn't exactly legal according to the government.

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey kalbo thanks a lot for the info on that. This stuff just arrived the other day and I am very pleased with the price.

liljunebug

Reaction score
I've ordered several times from allday and their sister site reliablerx with no problems. One can be cheaper than the other depending on what you order and shipping. Their cost for Retin-A cant' be beat

image4.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg