People Who Eat A Lot Of Seafood Since A Young Age Are Not Balding.

intoleranz1

Reaction score
you ever recognized that too?
My grandparents live on the beach in a small village and seafood is pretty common there and I can't remember that I saw a guy with hair loss there.

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yum.jpg

WTS3

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is just the first step down the diet=genes rabbit hole. You've been warned, do not research further as you will go insane. :)

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, I never thought about that, but now that I think about it it seems at least a little bit true. What kinds of things are in sea food that prevent hair loss?

D, b6, omega 3, protein.

Maybe Jesus was always telling us to eat scaly fish for a reason.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Spanish eat a lot of fish and most have great hair! Yes there are bald rodents but not as many as the pig eating, Irish, Uk and Americans.

INT

Reaction score
A combination of ´my grandfather has been smoking for 80 years and is still alive´ and ´100% of all people that drink water die´

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard the balding rate raised since they got introduced to the western diet

Imho it could be that either its related to insulin resistance or changes in the gut flora
I think monkeys were balding for thousands of years before evolution occurred. There are always environmental, dietary and lifestyle factors which can promote hairloss, but otherwise it’s all the luck of the draw my friend.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't noticed it. It's actually a quite random observatio but wont totally denie it since food as some impact in hormones. Still, I would discard this because it's not the main culprit for Androgenic Hairloss. I Could easily show you a fat guy that loves pizza every day with a full thick head of hair.