People that have actually tried Maxogain-RX...

BradlyB

Reaction score
I read a lot of articles on here, and I joined and did a search on Maxogain and only got a couple results with one reply.
I want a collective opinion.
Which I probably should have asked before spending my money, but is this stuff really garbage or does it work?

I mean, yeah... it is sold on ebay, not an 'official' retailer but if it has minoxidil in it then it would work regardless right?
I read that one person on here didnt see any results in four months, but dont results usually show between 3-6 months anyway, and it varies for everyone?
Maybe I'm just being really optimistic, but I'd like to know if anyone here has actually tried and seen improvement using this thing.

If not, hopefully my money back guarantee isn't a scam.
I've only been doing it for 3 days or so, so obviously I've got nothing to share yet.
However, I did just quit Rogaine after a month of painfully itchy and rashed scalp. I needed something without propylene glycol and bought maxogain on instinct. If it doesn't work, I'll try the foam but, I just want more opinions from first hand people.

Reaction score
Never heard of it, so just done a search and found a listing on ebay. Yes if it has minoxidil in it should work for most, but most people would just use minoxidil as it's cheap...results take around 4 months yes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-MONTH-MENS-MAXOGA ... 1c0bfba4c9

The pictures they use are bullshit, not a good start...and there are no ingredients list for the maxogain, except for a breakdown of a vitamin supplement.

You've basically paid cash for what I see as plain rogain, since they don't give an ingredient list of what's in, and a vitamin supplement that may help overall health but I doubt it will do anything for your noggin, unless you have a deficiency.

BradlyB

Reaction score
Mkay. The supplement does contain some things that probably help with hairgrowth a little, one that I recognize is Saw palmetto but I'm not sure about some of the others.

As long as it works as well as Rogaine then I'm okay with this first supply at least. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting something that would not work. Speed isn't really a priority- I'm only 17 and have only started losing hair, as long as I do see results I'll be fine.

Its one advantage for me is that it doesn't irritate my scalp. If it doesn't do that and does yield results I'm happy with this shipment.

I may switch to rogaine foam later if the results aren't that good, but thank you for your analysis and telling me that it's not *complete* BS.