People Are Increasingly Commenting My Hair Loss

tracker54

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this sucks. I (M30) have gotten more and more comments the past year or so...my "journey" has looked like this

4 years ago: GF mentioned that I'm thinning. First time I heard it.
3 years ago: I overheard my closest family comment "Is [me] starting to lose his hair?"
2 years ago: My friends first asked "Dude, are you losing your hair? or is it just the lighting?"
1 year ago: More frequent comments like above.
This year: The amount of comments exploded. Out of the blue, my friend said "You know, I don't think you'd look that bad shaved - with the hair loss and all"
Some guy I work with: "You should think about just shaving your hair"

And last week, the grand prize. I was eating lunch with some guys, all bald and in their 50's, where they just said "We've noticed that you're balding. It's not that bad shaving it, it's just the first steps that hurts most", "Look at us, we're married, it's not the end", and so on. Like some sort of group intervention.

I'm not sporting any shitty combover. My balding is almost 100% confined to the front, in a fist sized patch. Everywhere else, I have very thick hair. Zero balding in crown area. I don't feel like a bald person.

If I cut my hair monthly, it looks just fine. As soon as I go for two months or more, it looks like sh*t.

sh*t, the cures can't come fast enough. It's either that or a trip to Turkey.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
share your miserable pics so that we may judge you. More seriously though, that's why i always wear a hat, but i guess you can't do that at work. You can try Toppik, or just get the damn hair transplant, go into debt if you have to. Perfect candidate if you dont have diffuse thinning.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this sucks. I (M30) have gotten more and more comments the past year or so...my "journey" has looked like this

3 years ago: I overheard my closest family comment "Is [me] starting to lose his hair?"
2 years ago: My friends first asked "Dude, are you losing your hair? or is it just the lighting?"
This year: The amount of comments exploded. Out of the blue, my friend said "You know, I don't think you'd look that bad shaved - with the hair loss and all"

And last week, the grand prize. I was eating lunch with some guys, all bald and in their 50's, where they just said "We've noticed that you're balding. It's not that bad shaving it, it's just the first steps that hurts most", "Look at us, we're married, it's not the end", and so on. Like some sort of group intervention.

I'm not sporting any shitty combover. My balding is almost 100% confined to the front, in a fist sized patch. Everywhere else, I have very thick hair. Zero balding in crown area. I don't feel like a bald person.

If I cut my hair monthly, it looks just fine. As soon as I go for two months or more, it looks like sh*t.

If people are saying it looks bad then it probably does look bad :(

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The cure is already there for you with your slow hairloss and pattern. It's called a hair transplant.
This is cope. Hairloss isn't linear. You never know if shits going to kick in a year from now and leave you half bald. This is why hair transplants are stupid unless your hairloss is halted with a working treatment.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is cope. Hairloss isn't linear. You never know if shits going to kick in a year from now and leave you half bald. This is why hair transplants are stupid unless your hairloss is halted with a working treatment.
Or a Norwood 7 already.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also cope. From a NW7 you would go from bald to balding, same sh*t.
Nope.

ab3.jpg

hair-replacement-centre-500x500.jpg

james-nesbitt-pic-pa-and-getty-images-793792077.jpg

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why have you delayed a hair transplant?

The idea is to have it before they all stary advising

The cure will be 20 years

Or more likely the prevention

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The cure is already there for you with your slow hairloss and pattern. It's called a hair transplant.
No, it is not

usually, if you have a temple recession then your forelock is very weak and will start to thin sooner or later and leave you abominated eventually