Penis pain

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently had a mild case of penis pain. I consumed a bit of alcohol the weekend before and also had the urge to urinate frequently. I had no problems urinating but I did notice some dribble apart from the norm. I did some research and found that alcohol can irritate the prostate and figures that was the cause of my condition. I had a complete urinalysis done and no problems were found.

Has anyone experienced penis pain not caused from overuse, stds, etc? I looking for information that can improve the health of prostate so it doesn't happen again.

thanks

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently had a mild case of penis pain. I consumed a bit of alcohol the weekend before and also had the urge to urinate frequently. I had no problems urinating but I did notice some dribble apart from the norm. I did some research and found that alcohol can irritate the prostate and figures that was the cause of my condition. I had a complete urinalysis done and no problems were found.

Has anyone experienced penis pain not caused from overuse, stds, etc? I looking for information that can improve the health of prostate so it doesn't happen again.

thanks

I'd go see a Urologist or Doctor. Are you taking Propecia?

Statler

Reaction score
I was on finasteride for over 8 years and had the same sides. Not very often, but if I had more than two beer it hurted while urinating.

If this was not a side from finasteride than it was probably caused by using the bike too much in the warmer seasons - and a few beer
after the tour.

jnestor481

Reaction score
Wow that's too bad about your pain. I drink beer all the time and take finasteride daily, luckily have never had a problem. When I hold a piss in for long time and then go often there's a stinging sensation that lingers. Hope your problem isn't serious.

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dick pain is not normal.. whether you had 6 beers or havent pissed whole afternoon.... If you have healthy urinary tract, you won't experience dick pain.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you been sleeping around a lot? Sounds like a possible STD to me

Xin

Reaction score
See how long the problems persist. If it lasts longer than a couple days to a week, it should be checked out.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
My weiner stings when I've been drinking alcohol, have an explosive orgasm, and then pee. Sometimes it hurts so bad I wanna chop my dick off.

Extrashampoo

Reaction score

thanks

you should stop alcohol that's too bad and direct effect i ghess .