penis or hair ? make ur decision

luckyjackson

Reaction score
I think I'd rather have my penis, and I know one reason why I haven't started any treatments is because my girlfriend...
If she was going to leave me it would probably be to cheat on me with a guy who can still get it hard when I can't, not a guy who still has a head full of hair.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats like the people who refuse to fly on airplanes because they're scared of crashing.
How do you know if you've never even tried the drug? Do you think you'll take 1 pill and never be able to get an erection ever again?

luckyjackson

Reaction score
I'm 25 years old. How much longer is one pill going to make my hair last? Why f&** with my system? Your dead at 42 IMO.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
luckyjackson said:
I'm 25 years old. How much longer is one pill going to make my hair last? Why f&** with my system? Your dead at 42 IMO.

finasteride and Nizoral at the same time will make cosmetically decent hair last for quite a while from what I've read (if you start taking it early enough, that is...), 42 is not unrealistic I don't think.

Most people tolerate the drug well. It's your choice though. Everything in life is a risk.

Personally, I'd rather take this small risk than go bald.

G

luckyjackson said:
I think I'd rather have my penis, and I know one reason why I haven't started any treatments is because my girlfriend...
If she was going to leave me it would probably be to cheat on me with a guy who can still get it hard when I can't, not a guy who still has a head full of hair.

That´s fine, but what if your girlfriend is leaving you for another reason? Then you are single again, a balding single......

G

Taugenichts said:
luckyjackson said:

That´s fine, but what if your girlfriend is leaving you for another reason? Then you are single again, a balding single......

my god what could be worse than that?

G

antonio666 said:
hair or penis.hair everytime

you are seriously nuts. if you really believed that then you would cut your balls off right now which would stop your hair loss for good, guaranteed. then you could just get a transplant and get back your NW1. but you won't.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
luckyjackson said:
:D

Trash

Reaction score
hmm back to the topic.....

erm.. oral nizoral (ketoconazole) ???
do you know what you are talking about.
do you know for what purpose ketoconazole is used in the first place ??

-_-