Penile Structural Changes After Stopping finasteride, Corpus Spongiosum

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took a single pill of 1mg finasteride 2 1/2 months ago. Several symptoms started appearing only after taking it and have remained. I think I have PFS because nothing else could've suddenly caused them. I'm 17 if that matters.

Anyway, 2 days after taking it, I noticed immediate changes in my corpus cavernosum/corpus spongiosum/whatever that swelling spongy tissue underneath is called. It didn't get hard anymore. The front/corpus cavernosum does properly get erect, but the corpus spongiosum remains flaccid/gets only a tiny bit harder and has lost a lot of sensation. My penis has gotten rubbery (best way to describe it), more sensationless and limp.

I searched "corpus cavernosum" on here, and there were some studies with rats showing decreases in the corpus cavernosum, penile shrinkage?, etc but it didn't fully confirm my thoughts.

Can somebody knowledgeable about this hopefully convince me that this is nonsense?

Last edited:

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro 1 pill of finasteride wont cause this lol. also why are you taking finasteride if you're 17?..