Penile Shrinkage, Start Up Side Effect? Common?

DavieJinx

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this side effect?

I've been on the drug 2 days and I can literally see some shrinkage occurring. Is this normal?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard of it here and there but it doesn't seem common.

I did get temporary penile shrinkage from the anti-depressant strattera. It recovered when I quit that drug.

jimmyjonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you've taken the drug for two days and you've got shrinkage and you said in another post your balls went intermittently numb mmmmmm maybe you should reconsider it or could be all in your in head the fact you where posting asking people about sides and had doubts about it before you took it, maybe you should reconsider.

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think you penis shrunk and i mean you know your penis shrunk not like your wennie looks a little smaller today then you stop taking finasteride

DavieJinx

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think Dutasteride would have the same side effects? Of it is a different chemical makeup?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Do you think Dutasteride would have the same side effects? Of it is a different chemical makeup?

No I don't think they'd have the same effects, in fact they'd have worst side effects as 5ar1 is found directly in the brain, and unlike finasteride, dutasteride does block 5ar1

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard of it here and there but it doesn't seem common.

I did get temporary penile shrinkage from the anti-depressant strattera. It recovered when I quit that drug.

Took high doses of that drug once.

What I didn't like is people thought I was friendly, and outgoing. It's because it made
my pupils dilate.

The truth is, I'm introverted and hateful. Kind of like a cat, don't bother me. Give me
my f*****g space, or else!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this side effect?

I've been on the drug 2 days and I can literally see some shrinkage occurring. Is this normal?

Kind of hard to believe this sort of thing without before and after pics.