Pelosta-1 finasteride from Genpharma

jpamper06824

Reaction score
You posted this a while back - I recently bought Genpharma Pelosta-1 pills which came from India too. Do you think they worked for you?

I've been taking for about a month & don't notice anything yet, but know it takes a while.

What do you think? You growing some hair? You til alive after taking this stuff?

thanks for the info!

JP

tbforever

Reaction score
I'll offer you my experience.

I'm far from bald, but my hair is falling out. I'd be noticeably thinning if I didn't have so much hair to begin with.

A little over a month in on pelo-1; transferred after a year of Propecia (only missed one pill the whole time) and my male pattern baldness scalp itch has decreased. An acne flare up in week 4 of pelo-1 finasteride occurred, but weather change always causes that for me and the air is drying up from summer to fall so with that variable there's no telling if it's the pelo finasteride.

Hit a huge shed on my last month of Propecia (Aug - Sept) but that's after a month or two of occasional missed night time min treatment... So I'm on tight min regiment now - every 12 hours - If I cut out that variable successfully then I can tell you just how well pelo finasteride works.

Best case scenario I normalize my min regiment and pelo finasteride works, and my shedding decreases by atleast half. That'd be 5-10 hairs on my hands after I apply min or style my hair. So noticeably shed about 40 a day between shower, styling, and regular activity.

I'll let you know if I get there.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dark Link

Banned
Reaction score
thumb.php

As much as I hate online pharmacies this might be a good option for people that can no longer use inhouse and don't want to go to a doctor. I think this stuff is the real thing.

http://www.4rx.com/online-pharmacy/categories/skin-hair/generic-propecia.html

Now it says you are getting cipla, but then they send you pelosta.... kind of weird. I've read people in other forums testing this stuff and the results came back positive for finasteride.

But like any online pharmacy, your guess is as good as any if it's legitimate or not. Your body, your money...

DeanHarryThomas

Reaction score
Well I started this thread over 5 years ago and have been away from this forum for ages. Regarding Pelosta , if anybody is still interested, yeah they were legit as far as I'm concerned. I used them for about a year and they worked just fine. I switched over to Cipla only because I found a place that was cheaper.

JohnCLee

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Pelosta. It's cheap. It's a wonder drug and it stopped hair loss and also to have good thick hair. Wish I should have started early. I am happy with the results. This generic finasteride works as well as propecia for me.
finpel.png

Last edited: