Pegasus and others are locked out of their accounts

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There isn't a subforum dedicated to technical problems with the forum, so I'm posting here.

I've spoken to pegasus via Reddit and he says he can't post here any more because posting requires email verification and he can't verify his email because the verification system is broken. Could the admin please look into this?

Pegasus is obviously the most well researched and most valuable member of the forum and, if he's locked out, I'm sure there are others, not to mention that new members can't join. Obviously it is essential that this problem be solved.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever found a way to contact the admin in any way, through any channel? I emailed him and, of course, got bupkis in return, it seems his forum account hasn't been active in years... any other channels I could try?

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m locked out but I started completely over w) new handle email & after a year I finally get the top ten list. But the 100’s of previous posts that members used to privately contact me is still blocked for same reason