Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Just checking in guys !!!

Hair doing great ,i stupidly stopped using minoxidil for over 2 months....BIG MISTAKE!!!

My hair started looking way lighter and thinner ,so i jumped back on Rogain foam morning and the liquid at night ,all i can say is this stuff is seriously AMAZING .I noticed thickening and re growth after the first month and i've now gained my thickness back.

I recommend you ditch the dropper that comes with the minoxidil and buy yourself a glass dropper here

http://www.amazon.com/Ml-Calibrated-Glass-Dropper-Straight/dp/B0071S5Y46

So my current regime is :

finasteride 1mg (the moment i wake up, 6am)
Rogain foam
Nizoral shampoo 4 x week (leave on scalp for 5 minutes)
Kirkland Minoxidil liquid (before bed)

current pics

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,279
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,373
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,376

usagi

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for checking in addajc(peapoddy), your thread is really inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures all those years!! And your hair is looking really great! By the way, how thin and lighter did you feel when you stopped minoxidil for that 2 months? Did you take any pictures? I'm using minoxidil and I'm committed to use it for a life time! but just curious how much difference it can make in 2 months?

By the way, just found your Youtube channel and I subscribed, nice!!

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
It can leave a white residue ,i have my hair short to medium length so it doesn't get in my hair much .I actually like the effects once its dries (gives my hair more volume and thickness)

I find the glass dropper way more accurate ,its thinner so i can just push it through my hair and apply minoxidil directly to my scalp

dont foam leave your hair all white?

and how is the pipette better?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hey! Yeah i slacked big time with minoxidil , i thought finasteride could hold all my gains but i was so wrong!!!I just gradually noticed hair becoming lighter and less dense(especially under those harsh bright lights)The moment i started minoxidil back i hit a shed within a few weeks ,but slowly it grew back in darker and thicker ,now under bright lights you can hardly see any scalp!

Good luck with treatments mate

Wow, thanks for checking in addajc(peapoddy), your thread is really inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures all those years!! And your hair is looking really great! By the way, how thin and lighter did you feel when you stopped minoxidil for that 2 months? Did you take any pictures? I'm using minoxidil and I'm committed to use it for a life time! but just curious how much difference it can make in 2 months?

By the way, just found your Youtube channel and I subscribed, nice!!

Bad

Established Member
Reaction score
Just checking in guys !!!

Hair doing great ,i stupidly stopped using minoxidil for over 2 months....BIG MISTAKE!!!

My hair started looking way lighter and thinner ,so i jumped back on Rogain foam morning and the liquid at night ,all i can say is this stuff is seriously AMAZING .I noticed thickening and re growth after the first month and i've now gained my thickness back.

I recommend you ditch the dropper that comes with the minoxidil and buy yourself a glass dropper here

http://www.amazon.com/Ml-Calibrated-Glass-Dropper-Straight/dp/B0071S5Y46

So my current regime is :

finasteride 1mg (the moment i wake up, 6am)
Rogain foam
Nizoral shampoo 4 x week (leave on scalp for 5 minutes)
Kirkland Minoxidil liquid (before bed)

current pics

Are you using a concealer in these photos?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you always avoid the hair transplant and steroid questions.... good job

lol at you claiming natural and all the people that believe you can obtain your physique naturally

keep eating clen and trening hard

usagi

Reaction score
he didn't avoid talking about transplant, he did mentioned that in a previous post!
And he already explained countless time that he doesn't use roid, he achieves his physique naturally.
To believe or not is your personal choice.

It's sort of like accusing people cheating on exam just because he gets full point, he works really hard!

I encourage people here be nicer, otherwise he won't be back to update his hair status!!

And I won't reply to any post regarding this, don't like to get into a meaningless fight.

you always avoid the hair transplant and steroid questions.... good job

lol at you claiming natural and all the people that believe you can obtain your physique naturally

keep eating clen and trening hard

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks usagi :)

he didn't avoid talking about transplant, he did mentioned that in a previous post!
And he already explained countless time that he doesn't use roid, he achieves his physique naturally.

It's sort of like accusing people cheating on exam just because he gets full point, he works really hard!

I encourage people here be nicer, otherwise he won't be back to update his hair status!!

And I won't reply to any post regarding this, don't like to get into a meaningless fight.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

what an idiotic response...he obviously won't admit to steroids cuz hes a sponsored athlete- he will lose his sponsorship dumbass.

if you knew anything about bodybuilding or lifted yourself, you would understand that this guys results are not natural

rush4life

Reaction score
what an idiotic response...he obviously won't admit to steroids cuz hes a sponsored athlete- he will lose his sponsorship dumbass.

if you knew anything about bodybuilding or lifted yourself, you would understand that this guys results are not natural

You're the idiot man - unless you're injecting the needle or supplying him his drugs you should keep your opinions to yourself. I don't know him and I don't know his work out but what I can say is there are people out there that are just genetic freaks. There was a kid in my grade 8 class who was absolutely shredded and never worked out a day in his life - in grade 8! He wasn't as big as peaboddy but he was also in grade 8 - if he would have dedicated himself to lifting for the next decade I am sure he'd be crazy jacked and everyone would be saying what you are saying "oh me must be on steroids". Again, maybe peaboddy is and maybe he ain't but you have to recognize that we aren't all born the same - I could never have that body no matter what but I don't have those genetics. So instead of coming in here and hating pretending like you are certain j

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I have zero sponsors and don't make a single $ from bodybuilding.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're the idiot man - unless you're injecting the needle or supplying him his drugs you should keep your opinions to yourself. I don't know him and I don't know his work out but what I can say is there are people out there that are just genetic freaks. There was a kid in my grade 8 class who was absolutely shredded and never worked out a day in his life - in grade 8! He wasn't as big as peaboddy but he was also in grade 8 - if he would have dedicated himself to lifting for the next decade I am sure he'd be crazy jacked and everyone would be saying what you are saying "oh me must be on steroids". Again, maybe peaboddy is and maybe he ain't but you have to recognize that we aren't all born the same - I could never have that body no matter what but I don't have those genetics. So instead of coming in here and hating pretending like you are certain j

Again...another nonlifting phaggot thinking he can get Adam charleton's physique in one year with good training and diet lol. Let me get this straight....I'm not hating, Adam is ripped and aesthetic as hell. Even when you are on juice, you still need to work your *** off and have a solid diet plan. It just gets old when a guy claims Natty when he obviously is not. But then again he is probably trying to break into the fitness modeling scene and can't state hes on the juice.

Look at his old pics from 17-18 when he was running track, this guy blew up and maintains an extremely low level of body fat year round. If you actually lifted seriously you would know that is not possible no matter what genetics you have or your dedication.

- - - Updated - - -

Back on topic...who was your hair transplant Doctor, how many grafts, and do you know the punch size? What's the shortest you can cut the hair on your sides without scarring showing?

Temples are looking very thick

BiqqieSmalls

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome progress mate. I don't know how you maintained and grew back your hair from Test + maybe HGH + maybe IGF-1 + proviron but you did an excellent job. Guess it's just genetics. Looking thick, solid, tight. Joocy.

youngn

Reaction score
I have been lifting for years and think it can be natural. With the right genetics everything is easier. I have seen this first hand. Maybe you need roids to get to where he is, but he just needs hard work. He obviously has great work ethic to get to that shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.