Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelaxing

Reaction score
U dont know if he's lying or not. Can u prove it?

ya sure just give me second until i go collect a urine sample from the guy and run it through a lab

i don't know if you're into bodybuilding but if u are then you should instantly recognize that this guy is not natural. this guy is on a load of drugs. just google his name and check out some of his pictures. do you really think that this physique is attainable naturally in only 3 years of training?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 years ago his hair was terrible, fast forward 3 years later, minoxidil & finasteride + toppik and it's MUCH better. That's all that should matter. BTW, what pictures from 3 years ago are you using to compare his physique to now.

igorhik

Reaction score
I apologize for my bad English, but in the photo beside the car and photos in the post number 723, are completely different people, that's for sure. I myself am not the first train and immediately see it

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
^^^ Nobody cares about the stupid pictures and your conspiracy theory bs, take it somewhere else. Pea has been nothing but extremely giving in this community... I've read through about 1/2 the pages looking for info and he's repeated himself for separate people numerous times, to help others, so stfu.

Pea, I hope you are still active and posting your results. When you have great success, there are always people looking to put you down - ignore them. Thank you for the information, you're an inspiration to a lot of people.... no homo.

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
73kzs2.png

Your hair is looking really good!

I know that your regime is doing you really good! But I have to ask you, did you have a transplant? Because your hairline looks almost perfect. But that might be the angle from the picture though, but I remember you talked about how you wanted to have a transplant to fill in the temples.

Btw guys. Don't ask him any questions about hair/finasteride on his public profiles. I don't think any of us would like that.

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow. Look at this pic compared to his results now. I'm sure he had a transplant like he said he would, and he is definitely still using Topik. But damn, those results a good.

11bi7h0.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get why people suddenly stopped their interest for this thread. I mean, this guy is pretty cool and interesting to follow. Both hair and fitness wise.

I kind of wondering if peapoddy is using a wig now? I'm not sure a hair transplant and Topik can be THAT good. But either way his hair looks damn good.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey TMNK,

No wig and i haven't used topik for years now (so glad to be fee of that crap)

I'm still on finasteride and minoxidil .Just stick with your regime and hold on guys...better treatments are coming in the next 5+ years, i'm certain of it .Donor regeneration looks promising.

Anyone using minoxidil/rogain should try derma rolling before applying ,my friend got great results !

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. You were the inspiration to start the big 3 to begin with, so thanks for dropping by once i a while. Let me just congrats your with the hair transplant which I assume you had. It looks awesome! you have full head of hair now.

It's good to see how your lifting is going too, and awesome photoshoot the other day. I'm sure you have the potential to be famously known for your physique (well you are kind of already there you can say ;))

riloal

Reaction score
peapoddy, I,m a fan, I have read your thread a lot of times, I follow you on facebook. You have a perfect body, everytime I look your physique I admire your dedication and if you work hard you can achieve things. But you have to be more realistic and sincere with your fans and followers, cause there are people who is innocent and believe in miracles. First we talk about your hair success, you had success with your treatment but in your older photos all were with toppik. I have to admit that toppik works perfect for you and I think toppik should hire you to do a worldwide marketing advertising with your face and explain your ability to put toppik. Cause it,s not easy to put on toppik. Second, I don,t know why you don,t admitted in this forum that you had a hair transplant.

http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=3323&forum_id=3&page=1

But in this other forum you post your hair transplant experience with no problem, why don't tell the truth, you had a amazing result with your transplant, but there could be people in this forum that could still believe that your success is only cause minoxidil and finas. You are a scam, I think you will succed more In all the ambits of your life including work if you were more sincere. You will more respected. Regarding your body it,s obvious you are on roids, perhaps you can,t tell it because your model work, but avoid to answer the question don,t lie saying you are natural it,s like telling us we are stupids.

I,m still a fan and love your results with your hair (transplant) and body (roids)

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, Peapoddy. That's impressive. I know you will make something out with your modeling and/or fitness career, because How you share things so openly on forums will give you a sympathic personality which a lot of people will look up too.

If you are taking roids or not. In your case, I really don't care. My advice would also be just to ignore to answer questions regarding that for the future :) then you won't say anything coming back to you in the future.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you ! I don't waste my time trying to convince people i'm natural :)What people don't realise is bodybuilding is all an illusion,if you was to meet me in person you would see i'm not that mass monster.My discipline comes from my background ,since 13 i was seriously training as an athlete which gave me a foundation (especially my legs) to build on. It taught me that goals can be achieved if you work hard enough,all i ever dreamed of was winning the english schools championships.5 years later i won that championship in a record time, it was the best feeling in the world and I sacrificed a lot, but it was so so worth it.I was drug tested many times during my athletic career ,maybe more than others cause my physique was really developed (for my age).

souvignon

Reaction score
hi bro, my hair condition now maybe same just like you when you start doing treatment, temple loss, i got a few question
1. after using finasteride for a 3-4 years did you got side effect? like low erection, etc
2. how you apply liquid minoxidil to temple area ? if i use spray and then rub it with my finger is that already right?
3. how long you stay away your head from pillow or helmet after using minoxidil ? 1 or 2 hours ?

really need some advice
thanks and i really sorry for bad english, i'm asian btw :(

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
1.No side effects for me
2.I use an eye dropper and apply after a shower (when hair is wet).I use my finger and tap the area lightly
3.1-2 hours roughly

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
4 years ago my hair was in a very bad way.I was 25 years old with receding and diffuse thinning ,heading towards a Norwood 5 ,i knew i had to do something about this.It affected me bad,my confidence dropped to an all time low and chatting up girls became a distant memory .

You ultimately have two choices,shave it off and learn to accept ,or ,fight it with the big 3..

I'm so glad i chose the latter.It has been an emotional roller coaster, but i stuck with it through all the negativity surrounding me.My sister would always say ,"why do you bother with that crap ,just let it go and shave"I purchased the finpecia from in-house pharmacy and the regain/minoxidil off eBay.I was all set to go but terrified of the possible side effects from finasteride,so i started using the regain first .Eventually after a few weeks i plucked up the courage to take my first finasteride pill.It was seriously no big deal ,and i never experienced any side effects from day 1.Applying the regain everyday was a pain in the butt , especially after a late night out,when you just want to jump in bed and sleep.. i didn't have that luxury anymore .At 4 am i would be washing my hair, then carefully parting it and dropping minoxidil on my scalp.The regain foam was awesome to use in the mornings ,it dried quickly and added volume to my hair.I never once noticed any shed at all , just the normal hairs falling when i dried my hair(10-15).Fast forward 2 months later,and i was starting to notice my hair looking thicker and healthier !By month 3 it was getting darker and felt stronger.I couldn't believe how much better it looked!Finally i could start styling it more ,i even looked online for styling products :)This gave me the boost to keep pushing on and continue with the treatments.By month 4 i was estatic with the results,temples were slowing thickening and filling in .I could almost pass as a Norwood 1 if i grew it out more.My family noticed and friends would often ask me ,"did you dye you hair or something??"So at 7 months it really peaked ,i had my full head of hair again!Just running my hands through my hair if felt so thick and healthy .I never had hair that good since i was 18!

Just to put in perspective how consistent you need to be ,in 4 years i have only missed two applications of minoxidol and NEVER skipped a day using finasteride.

Since my success i have lived life to the full and will continue to be consistent with the treatments.This feels like a cure (even though, reality check ,hair loss has only been slowed in most cases).Yes i have had a little work done on my hairline the past year,which was a great success .I'm not sure what the future holds, but right now i have the hair i've always wanted. Lets hope 2014 is breakthrough year for treatments :)We are all in this together and i feel for everyone going through the same thing i did.

Have a great christmas and new year everyone!:)

souvignon

Reaction score
@addajc one more question dude, if i was 19 years old, may i use finas? i really worry about the side effect, thanks before

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you ! I don't waste my time trying to convince people i'm natural :)What people don't realise is bodybuilding is all an illusion,if you was to meet me in person you would see i'm not that mass monster.My discipline comes from my background ,since 13 i was seriously training as an athlete which gave me a foundation (especially my legs) to build on. It taught me that goals can be achieved if you work hard enough,all i ever dreamed of was winning the english schools championships.5 years later i won that championship in a record time, it was the best feeling in the world and I sacrificed a lot, but it was so so worth it.I was drug tested many times during my athletic career ,maybe more than others cause my physique was really developed (for my age).

I'm sure you are right that bodybuilding sometimes is an illusion with pictures looking much better than reality. That being said, you still have a really ideal physique (judging from your channel on youtube). So keep up the good work mate, you have a lot of followers on your social media, so I'm sure you can - if not already - make a living that way!

4 years ago my hair was in a very bad way.I was 25 years old with receding and diffuse thinning ,heading towards a Norwood 5 ,i knew i had to do something about this.It affected me bad,my confidence dropped to an all time low and chatting up girls became a distant memory .

You ultimately have two choices,shave it off and learn to accept ,or ,fight it with the big 3..

I'm so glad i chose the latter.It has been an emotional roller coaster, but i stuck with it through all the negativity surrounding me.My sister would always say ,"why do you bother with that crap ,just let it go and shave"I purchased the finpecia from in-house pharmacy and the regain/minoxidil off eBay.I was all set to go but terrified of the possible side effects from finasteride,so i started using the regain first .Eventually after a few weeks i plucked up the courage to take my first finasteride pill.It was seriously no big deal ,and i never experienced any side effects from day 1.Applying the regain everyday was a pain in the butt , especially after a late night out,when you just want to jump in bed and sleep.. i didn't have that luxury anymore .At 4 am i would be washing my hair, then carefully parting it and dropping minoxidil on my scalp.The regain foam was awesome to use in the mornings ,it dried quickly and added volume to my hair.I never once noticed any shed at all , just the normal hairs falling when i dried my hair(10-15).Fast forward 2 months later,and i was starting to notice my hair looking thicker and healthier !By month 3 it was getting darker and felt stronger.I couldn't believe how much better it looked!Finally i could start styling it more ,i even looked online for styling products :)This gave me the boost to keep pushing on and continue with the treatments.By month 4 i was estatic with the results,temples were slowing thickening and filling in .I could almost pass as a Norwood 1 if i grew it out more.My family noticed and friends would often ask me ,"did you dye you hair or something??"So at 7 months it really peaked ,i had my full head of hair again!Just running my hands through my hair if felt so thick and healthy .I never had hair that good since i was 18!

Just to put in perspective how consistent you need to be ,in 4 years i have only missed two applications of minoxidol and NEVER skipped a day using finasteride.

Since my success i have lived life to the full and will continue to be consistent with the treatments.This feels like a cure (even though, reality check ,hair loss has only been slowed in most cases).Yes i have had a little work done on my hairline the past year,which was a great success .I'm not sure what the future holds, but right now i have the hair i've always wanted. Lets hope 2014 is breakthrough year for treatments :)We are all in this together and i feel for everyone going through the same thing i did.

Those results are the most motivating for me on this board, or any places else for that matter. That change is the biggest success story I have ever seen. A little hair transplant doesn't change the fact that the big 3 works really well for you. Have you ever considered to start dermarolling, just to add another - assumedly - effective treatment? Not that it look like you need it though, but more hair is always positive :)

How many mg finasteride do you take, and do you still use minoxidil and nizoral?

Happy chrismas and new year to you too mate!

skyghost

Reaction score

thats awesome dedication, only TWO minoxidil applications missed in 4 years? WOW.

you are a huge inspiration to so many on this board, thanks for coming back time and time again to show us that success is possible and sharing your journey. im really happy for you dude, you got your life back and you are motivating countless others to take back theirs as well and kick hair loss in its butt! :punk:

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody knows:

- How much finasteride he uses? And what time of the day he takes it?
- How much minoxidil he uses? And which brand? Which time of the day?
- Wether he still uses ketonocazole shampoo? Still Nizoral brand? How often and which strength? 1% or 2%?

Thanks A LOT! And of course, sublime results.

Status
Not open for further replies.