Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, if your worried about you CC details, Pharm4All and Generic4All accept pre-paid credit cards, they also carry Cipla Finpecia and they deliver world wide, unlike Inhousepharmacy.

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
John, if you're talking about in-house being out of stock....there are 2 locations finpecia comes from on there..one should say (Goa) the other will say (Kumrek) ...if one is out of stock check the other

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to log on to the other forum !!Can someone please send me a pm whats happened?

johnjohn2424

Reaction score
OK thanks going to get the Finpecia 1mg (Goa)
first time purchasing wanted to ask if there is anything else I should know before I order.
I got a prepaid CC, I plan on ordering 18 strips 180 tablets, is there a certain quantity that could possibly raise a flag?
Is it ok to have it mailed to my house?

Thanks again

Experienced Member
Reaction score
johnjohn2424 said:
first time purchasing wanted to ask if there is anything else I should know before I order.
I got a prepaid CC, I plan on ordering 18 strips 180 tablets, is there a certain quantity that could possibly raise a flag?

Thanks again

why do you need that much?? btw, which pharmacy are you buying it from?

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
johnjohn2424 said:

Thanks again

i live in the USA and have never had a problem..so i wouldnt think so

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
peapoddy said:
I can't seem to log on to the other forum !!Can someone please send me a pm whats happened?

What other forum?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
peapoddy said:
Is ********** still active on these forums need to get in contact with him ASAP!!!!

Was your account hacked? You're making zero sense, pal.

MGZ

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice results, but you should relax with the cycles because eventually it will catch up with your hair. I'm a personal trainer lol can't fool me. Abs are looking monster, I was almost there for summer then throw my lower back out last month!

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,hair still doing fine ..nothing negative to report back:)

Back to using nizoral 3x week as i like how it thickens my hair

@MGZ Thanks for the compliments. Damn i love these messages when people are so sure i'm taking gear:)Makes me so proud how hard i'v worked over the years and managed to stay natural:)

Will try and get pics up soon

MGZ

Established Member
Reaction score
lol at everyone not knowing if he's on steroids or not, credulous people.

I can't stop looking at your results, very great gains with the hair.

Seems like you had accelerated hairloss from roods, now you're hairs back and you jumped right back on another cycle. Don't stop with the regimen or you'll be back at square one, don't do D Ball.

jazz1

Reaction score
Steroids or no steroids, this guys like everyone and great success. Iv been training for 7 years people say I take steroids but I don't, I combine gaspari products they work awesome, plasmajet, superpump250, sizeon.

Schitz Popinov

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm about 12 pages deep right now in your hair loss journal and I want to congratulate you on your hair recovery. Even though you're naturally a good looking dude in incredible I shape and I'm sure the ladies still would love you, I know what it's like to look at the top of your head and see scalp (especially in bright lights), not to mention the temples moving back. I would give anything to run my hands thru my hair and feel the hair bristles instead of thinning areas of my scalp.

I guess the reason I'm writing this is because of your involvement in personal fitness in relation to your experience. I've been training since college (so roughly 11 years). I'm not quite on your level yet, although we do have very similar body types. I'm just curious because of something you wrote early in this thread about testosterone conversion (at least I think you said it). Actually I think you said something about becoming leaner and stronger possibly because you have more testosterone floating around because of one of the hair medications.

It got me to thinking. My body is definitely carrying more body fat than about 5-6 years ago (I'd always been a lean guy prior). I think I'm probably around 10-12% right now. (Here's a pic: http://i.imgur.com/8rZmh.png) .... I've also seen a tremendous amount of hair thinning over that time. Furthermore, I've noticed I struggle mightily with maintaining consistent strength levels and muscle definition.

I'm really curious to know if you were on to something in regards to the testosterone conversion to DHT. Naturally some of the things you mentioned really rang a bell. Have you gotten any direct feedback on that process from a doctor or anything?

roberto522

Reaction score
i order from there all the time about to now its perfectly ok ....but geeez i would give anything to get my hair this thick again ...i am going to try the minoxidil 5% liquid at night with a dropper i guess i do the other stuff the same way ...dood has really good genetics!

- - - Updated - - -

peabody you've never taken hgh?

Status
Not open for further replies.