Pe

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Ky jelly.

Glad I am not the only one that saw the topic and thought of sex. :)

G

Re: Penetration agents

Chujgcha said:
Has anybody tried different penetration enhancers (Polysorbate 80 or DMSO) with their topical potions?
BTW, keep your prison experiences and your prosthetics to yourself.

They both work in assisting transfer through the skin. The real question is, does that really matter in fighting male pattern baldness?

:lol:

G

Chujgcha said:
So, Brucelee, do you use DMSO with Folligen? I know from reading on Folligen's website some people have.

No, I don't. Again, I consider DMSO an aid to penetration but there is no indication that I know of that Folligen needs this. It has polysorbate 20 for that function already.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought I saw a new type of lube that when put on the skin would create a warm feeling on the applied area. Actually I saw it on tv and they were offering a free sample, if I could only remember it's name.

The Gardener

Reaction score
I saw the same ad, I believe it was for 'KY with Warming Action' or something to that effect. I fancy myself to be quite the 'penetrating agent' myself and I'm not usually one for lube usage as an educated pussy eater can usually achieve the same effect. However, a little lube is necessary for those occasional women who enjoy a finger up their *** while you bang them. Warming action?... hmmm.. :twisted:

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Not that my libido was really hampered by taking Propecia, but sometimes I just wasn't really into it like I was before I started using Propecia. It was like I was running in 4th gear and couldn't get my speed up enough to drop it into 5th. Now that the Finasteride is clearing out of my system I can honestly say you truly don't appreciate things until they are gone, or in my case not operating 100%.

http://www.kyliquid.com/products/warming.jsp :innocent:

The Gardener

Reaction score
Odelay said:
Not that my libido was really hampered by taking Propecia, but sometimes I just wasn't really into it like I was before I started using Propecia. I was like I was running in 4th gear and could't get my speed up enough to drop it into 5th. Now that the Finasteride is clearing out of my system I can honestly say you truly don't appreciate things until they are gone, or in my case not operating 100%.

http://www.kyliquid.com/products/warming.jsp :innocent:

Nice link there, Odelay. And happy f*****g! :)