pbz' story. [hi-res pics]

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
A bit over two months: Not much to report. Still no sides. My hair has reached styleable length again and looks like in the first pictures, although with my natural colour.

I keep my sides and back shaved, and there is sharp stubble in the middle of my temples, something that hasn't happened for ~3 years. Nothing useful at all since there is too far between the hairs, but I find it amusing.

Overall, my scalp-quality has improved --- as I said above it doesn't get oily anymore. Neither does my face. Nor my back. I guess Finasteride has stopped at least some DHT-related processes.

G

My head was oily before (in fact, my whole head, face and neck got oily easily), but the oilyness disappeared together with the pimples.

ssshh dont tell merck :p they might charge you double next time

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
random said:
My head was oily before (in fact, my whole head, face and neck got oily easily), but the oilyness disappeared together with the pimples.

ssshh dont tell merck :p they might charge you double next time

Oh. Of course. Sorry. My mouth is sealed. :$

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
give an updated pic when u can so we can tell u the progress

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
The Rock said:
give an updated pic when u can so we can tell u the progress

When I have any visible progress (or, eh, regress) to show, I will. The potential progress (it has only been two months, and I'm a pessimist by nature - if anything good has happened, it may be reversed again in a month) is only sharp but sparse stubble in my temples. Other than that, the only thing that has happened is that my hair has been growing longer.

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
I took some new pictures anyway.

They don't show much signs of anything at all in my opinion (if your opinion differ from mine in any way - please share it), but I haven't posted any images in a while, so --- here they are.

I added my last pictures, but they're not really useful for comparing anything (if you're not highly skilled at counting hairs in pictures) since the hair has grown longer.

Enjoy.

(Oh, by the way - I have dried Minoxidil in it, so some hairs are stuck together. I didn't think of that before posting, but it doesn't make that much of a difference anyway.)

Top:

Front:

Back:

Left:

Right:

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd just like to report that - there's nothing to report. Wet, my hair looks a bit like sh*t from the deepest pits of hell, but when it's dry, it's thick all over, save for the thinner spot at the absolute back of my undercut.

Now when the hair has grown out to about a bit over half a dm (convert it into inches if you want to) and is fully styleable, it's completely opaque when dry, and for the first time in about a year I don't feel uncomfortable at all being in the sun without something covering it.

I can say that it at least has not become a bit thinner the last six months (my grandmother, not knowing a bit about me using Propecia, asked how I had made my hair look so thick, but the last time she saw me my head was shaved, so that is not a very relieable review), and that (among some less cheerfull things I'd rather not discuss) is the reason for my absence from this site.

I'll add some pictures when I find the time and strength, but so far everything is looking bright. No sides at all, by the way.

Baldie

Established Member
Reaction score
This board does not support embedded pictures anymore. Could you post the direct links to your pics?