paying to make out with prostitutes = feel amazing

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a lot truth behind the old saying…

If it Fu$ks, fly’s or floats, its cheaper to rent it.

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any decent prostitute worth her salt will be clean, professional, regularly tested for STIs, often insist on condoms and respect the client.

It's like any service really and you get what you pay for.

Good luck to the poster and I'm pleased he fells good about himself. Of course a good prostitute will feed a guy's ego by complimenting him. It's her job to make the client feel good.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn't be kissing a prostitute. You have no idea how many dicks she's sucked raw, no idea how many loads of c*m she swallowed that day or the amount of rim jobs she gave other guys (yes there's guys with weird fetishes in this world unfortunately).

I'd understand if you paid for a blow job or sex, but kissing is just a no no when it comes to prostitutes in general.

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn't be kissing a prostitute. You have no idea how many dicks she's sucked raw, no idea how many loads of c*m she swallowed that day or the amount of rim jobs she gave other guys (yes there's guys with weird fetishes in this world unfortunately).

I'd understand if you paid for a blow job or sex, but kissing is just a no no when it comes to prostitutes in general.
Not to mention , increased risk of catching Covid

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

how do yoi onow how many dicks your tinder date has sucked?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do yoi onow how many dicks your tinder date has sucked?

1) I don't use Tinder
2) Girls I kiss are far more cleaner and decent than a prostitute who engages in the worst kind of stuff. You think a low cost prostitute is gonna shower and brush her teeth and use listerine and floss after taking like 5 guys loads of c*m for the day before you get there? Many low quality prostitutes also go raw for their higher paying clients or for regulars that they have a longer term business relationship with. Far different from kiss a normal chick.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) I don't use Tinder
2) Girls I kiss are far more cleaner and decent than a prostitute who engage in the worst kind of stuff. You think your low prostitute is gonna shower and brush her teeth and use listerine and floss after taking like 5 guys loads for the day before you get there? Many low quality prostitutes also go raw for their higher paying clients or for regulars that they have a longer term business relationship with. Far different from kiss a normal chick.
i think ur thinking of crack wh*** ones
the ones i see wash themselves and use listerine anf even encourage me to use it as well
id trust them over a tinder skank in.terms of cleanilness.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think ur thinking of crack wh*** ones
the ones i see wash themselves and use listerine anf even encourage me to use it as well
id trust them over a tinder skank in.terms of cleanilness.

How do you know they washed themselves and used listerine, they ain't gonna shower at the time you get there because that would take off time from their schedule.

Also, even the higher quality prostitutes also occasionally go raw for higher paying clients or clients they have long term business relationships with.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know they washed themselves and used listerine, they ain't gonna shower at the time you get there because that would take off time from their schedule.

Also, even the higher quality prostitutes also occasionally go raw for higher paying clients or clients they have long term business relationships with.
because i see what they do after we finish...

so what? tinder girls go raw ?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because i see what they do after we finish...

so what? tinder girls go raw ?
It's not about washing, it's about the type of fetishes they often perform which is a lot worse than what you would find a normal girl on Tinder or anywhere do. Rim jobs (*** eating/licking), some of them do golden showers, drink piss, gangbang and multiple loads. It's not what typical tinder girls do.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not about washing, it's about the type of fetishes they often perform which is a lot worse than what you would find a normal girl on Tinder or anywhere do. Rim jobs (*** eating/licking), some of them do golden showers, drink piss, gangbang and multiple loads. It's not what typical tinder girls do.
okay bro