Pattern Of Norwood Interpretation Is Wrong

Marcel132

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys .
I dont know if it means something but at least it could finaly put som theories in grave.
like - gravity theory, gelea theory and many others.
Thing is I realized that almost every man which suffers male pattern baldness will lose his neck hair at around norwood 6 / 7 . We are so obsessed with out hairline and vertex that we dont care about some neck hair but it could mean something.
Here are some photos showing male pattern baldness and also neck hairloss
treatment-for-severe-baldness-5.jpg
902469e3b124180fa4ec8436bac950c8.jpg
4944381951_a7999c1908_b.jpg
round-skull-shapes.jpg
stiahnuť (1).jpg
shutterstock_bald-1168x657.jpg

There are so many others on the internet.

Marcel132

My Regimen
Reaction score
And here are some photos of healthy neck hairline

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 696
  • ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 685

Marcel132

My Regimen
Reaction score
No need for Nobel prize but thanks.
Thing is I didn't notice anyone discussing it.
Nothing more.
Have a nice day

abcdefg

Reaction score
What is the point of this? They lost neck hair on a few pictures of NW6 or 7 you found. What does this have to do with the pattern of norwood interpretation?

Marcel132

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you know what?
When i think of treatments we have for hair loss .... then Yes , hairloss science is probably wrong somehow
:D

Last edited:

Marcel132

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the point of this? They lost neck hair on a few pictures of NW6 or 7 you found. What does this have to do with the pattern of norwood interpretation?
Almost every man I saw with pattern of Norwood 6/7 didnt have neck hair as well.

Marcel132

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is not necessary, also some men are completely bald but have fine hairline at temples like Zidane

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with the notion that Norwood#6-7s are liable to have a "receding" hairline at the back of the neck as well as on top. It seems common.

The whole Norwood chart is just approximations to describe some of the most common patterns. It's nothing set in stone. My Norwood#2 stage looked like a #2.5 compared to what many guys get. Etc.

I'm a firm believer that ALL androgens are bad for ALL scalp hair, and the amount of damage & patterns are all just a matters of degree. The supposedly normal non-balding "age related thinning" always seems to hit high-Norwoods very hard and barely hit Norwood#1s at all. And Finasteride users often report thickening in their non-balding areas. "Normal aging" my arse.

Marcel132

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with the notion that Norwood#6-7s are liable to have a "receding" hairline at the back of the neck as well as on top. It seems common.

The whole Norwood chart is just approximations to describe some of the most common patterns. It's nothing set in stone. My Norwood#2 stage looked like a #2.5 compared to what many guys get. Etc.

I'm a firm believer that ALL androgens are bad for ALL scalp hair, and the amount of damage & patterns are all just a matters of degree. The supposedly normal non-balding "age related thinning" always seems to hit high-Norwoods very hard and barely hit Norwood#1s at all. And Finasteride users often report thickening in their non-balding areas. "Normal aging" my arse.
Pattern of hairloss seems to me like opossite of hair growth in babies . The hair that growth last and are lighter will fall out like first.

Marcel132

My Regimen
Reaction score
Photo of Wayne Rooney
Even then you could say which hair he will loose like first
And i noticed that in many kids

Attachments

• stiahnuť.jpg
    stiahnuť.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 816

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can suffer from retrograde alopecia on the back and sides as well as male pattern baldness. Maybe the Norwood scale should be expanded to include Norwood 8 for people who only have that one thin strip left. I suppose you could possibly have DUPA as well as receding. I apply minoxidil all over my scalp just in case.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I don't think that having retrograde alopecia means that you are destined to Norwood 6 or 7. It is understood that nape hair is subject to thinning for all people with hair loss and therefore is not included in the "safe zone."

FUT-vs-FUE-donor-area-600w.jpeg

Marcel132

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this type of alopecia is called retrograde alopecia ... I didn't know this until now.
What is cause ??
Too little information on the internet about this type of alopecia