paranoid with side effects, and also when won't you get them

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
i've started on finasteride a week or two now. i have to admit, i'm very paranoid about sides. everyday, i wake up and check myself out in the mirror. i check to see if i have man-boobs, everytime i get a boner, i touch it to see how hard it is, and i often think "am i still interested in sex?"

that given, i still want to carry on with propecia, as i don't want to lose hair.

how can i check whether i'm manifesting sides or not? i admit, it's most probably all in my mind at the moment. people have told me, "to get gyno, you have to get symptoms, ie: constant nipple pain, or sensitive chest area".

even when i feel the slightest sensation on my chest, pain, throb, whatever, i get paranoid and worried.

who here can quell my fears and delusions? what should i do to MAKE SURE i'm not getting sides? (apart from drop finasteride). should i just not think about it? should i just keep checking to make sure?

also: say, for example, i don't get sides at all within the first month on finasteride. is it still possible for me to get sides later on? or am i in the clear. reason i'm asking this is because i don't want to purchase a 4 months supply of finasteride, because my first month was fine, then get sides in my month 2. you know what i mean? i'd rather buy another months supply, and if i don't get sides then, am i definately in the clear?

basically, what i'm asking is, when do you KNOW 100% for sure you wont get sides?