paranoid me again

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
here's what's been happening recently:

i've not noticed when looking in the mirror that my chest has gotten any fatter.

whenever i touch my chest, i feel no pain or sensations.

however; when i move suddenly, i feel my left nipple has some sort of odd feeling to it. is this normal? in the mirror, it looks as if i'm losing weight if anything.

could somebody give me the total symptoms of gyno? i feel i'm being too paranoid about this.

what i mean is that: at first, i thought it could pop out of nowhere, so i thought i had it.

then somebody told me you get pain, so i thought i felt pain.

then i read about nipple sensation, and now i'm feeling that.

but whenever i look at the mirror, like i said, i see nothing different.

i don't want to stop taking propecia as well, as i don't want to lose hair.

when will i know if i'm in the safe? how many months before i know i definately 100% wont get gyno?

sorry to be a pain, but i really am (normally) a very paranoid person. i think on the verge of obsessive compulsive. this is why i want to clear every possible aspect up before i'll feel better.

and no, i wont feel better if i "actually do" have gyno. i'll feel drastically worse. which is why i want to make sure i don't have it.

thanks in advance for your input and advice.

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
thats it, i quit this site

no bubka, you're a good poster!!!!

G

person, can you maybe confine your daily observations/fears about finasteride to one thread? it would help out the rest of us.

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to put an end to this right now.

Hardly anyone gets gyno. You will notice obvious symptoms if you start to develop gyno. Folks, you do not grow boobs overnight! Let it go. If you're so paranoid about finasteride, don't take it, and go bald!

G

TAINTED-MEAT said:
If you're so paranoid about finasteride, don't take it, and go bald!

You insensitive bastard! You want people to go bald, don't you? Do you work for Merck or something?

Totally agree by the way. :D

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope you even know what gyno is Person123. Your nipples become sensitive, there is hard tissue forming behind them and when you look sideway you look like a 12 year old girl who just started growing boobs. So if you pinch you nipple it should be very sensitive to touch and pain.

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, i'm sorry for making alot of threads, from now on, i'm just going to post all my paranoid delusions in here.

i pinched my nipples, no obvious pain. when i look sideways in mirror i don't see titties. i'm just worried i might get them.

bubka: don't quit, i know i'm being annoying with all these concerns, but they're genuine concerns.

i keep getting scared that slight pains are the start of gyno, that they'll lead to stronger pains. i'm thinking that even thinking about pains is contributing to phantom pains.

this morning i woke up and felt those phantom pains, felt it on my left chest, so i went to touch it. now i'm thinking "it could all be from those pushups i did last night". now my right chest is starting to feel "sensitive" and i'm getting worried again.

i know all of you are right, i don't have gyno, and these are probably not even the starting symptoms of gyno. i'll give it a rest, but if i have any queries, i'll post them up on this thread. i wont start any more..

any way to change the name of the topic? (i'd change it to "person's continuing paranoia) or something.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Apoc said:
I hope you even know what gyno is Person123. Your nipples become sensitive, there is hard tissue forming behind them and when you look sideway you look like a 12 year old girl who just started growing boobs. So if you pinch you nipple it should be very sensitive to touch and pain.

I agree gyno hurts a lot. You are suffering from another side effect: Hallucinations.

Give it a rest bro!

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
so you guys are sure these "little" pains aren't the early onset of gyno? they're just delusions or small pains i only notice because i'm on finasteride?

if they're just delusional pains, then i'm laughing.

so gyno hurts alot. well, i feel no pain that would make me wince, except for the "fear" or gyno. so i hope i'll feel less paranoid soon.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Alright dude, what you need to look for:

1) Nipples must be puffy.

2) Nipples must be REALLY sore.(please do not confuse your chest pains that you got from your workout at the gym!)

3) Must feel some lumps underneath the nipple.

4) You will actually see your chest developing tits.

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
my nipples seem sort of puffy.

nipples are not REALLY sore. but as i said, i'm just worried even slight pains are the early signs on gyno, are they not? if not, then i'll stop worrying about them.

i'm not sure if i feel lumps underneath the nipple. i don't think i do, what do lumps feel like? like balls underneath your nipples? or something else, like a bone?

i don't see my chest developing tits. only what was already there (fat).

thanks for letting me know this though.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
person_123 said:
my nipples seem sort of puffy.

nipples are not REALLY sore. but as i said, i'm just worried even slight pains are the early signs on gyno, are they not? if not, then i'll stop worrying about them.

i'm not sure if i feel lumps underneath the nipple. i don't think i do, what do lumps feel like? like balls underneath your nipples? or something else, like a bone?

i don't see my chest developing tits. only what was already there (fat).

thanks for letting me know this though.

By puffy I mean bloated, as if retaining water. Do not confuse this with the way your nipples are in the hot weather.

What do you mean by slight pains? with gyno you are sore most or the whole time.

By lumps I mean sort of like a ball beneath your nipple.

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
How gyno looks like:

gyno-bb.jpg

Mr.Olympia_113.jpg

Look closely at his nipples and you'll see what it is.

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, those pictures scare the sh*t out of me, i don't want anything like that at all. and i definately am becoming too paranoid about things. instead of looking at my hair in mirrors now, i always look at my chest. i'm just going to start working out or exercising or dieting so i slim down.

i don't have a ball beneath my nipple. and i don't have pains, it's more like discomforts. and i'm not sure about bloated, i'm pretty sure they're not.

so even if i am feeling irritation, or discomfort, or even "small" amounts of pain, this is no indication of gyno, or the early onset of gyno, right? it's just paranoia or pains associated to other things?

and f***, those pictures are going to haunt me.