Paraben And Sulphate Free Shampoo - Which One?

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys

What paraben and sulphate free shampoo/conditioner would you recommend. Preferably one that is easy to buy in UK stores or Ebay/Amazon UK.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any recommendations guys?

And also for an alcohol-free leave-in conditioner?

Or do you guys just use any shampoos/conditioners you get your hands on?

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use regular sulphate free shampoo and leave in conditioner from Not Your Mother's brand. They're only cost few dollars per bottle in US. I spray the leave in conditioner on my hair system few times per day to keep my hair moisturized. When I wake up in the morning usually some part of the hair in tangle and it help to untangle it after I spray some leave in conditioner.

NYCHairGuy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish more people would reply with recommendations of products--both shampoos/conditioners and styling products. It would be good to develop a master list of products that system wearers really like.

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mainly use Avalon Organics Shampoo and rotate with different OGX shampoos.

OGX has a pretty good line of shampoos and almost all of them are sulfate-free and paraben-free. I buy them at my local Walgreens in the U.S. but I know you could by them at Boots and possibly at Superdrug in the UK.

Other members in this post made very good suggestions that you should also look into.

-----Edit----
I just realized that you were asking for a specific purpose but I'll leave my comment just in case.

Last edited: