Paging XL!

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
ah, the u.s. died a long time ago in my opinion. no one speaks english anymore..and it's all trash from other countries making america look like sh*t.

At the foot of the Statue of Liberty is etched the words;
Send me your poor, your sick, your tired, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
These are the principles our country was BUILT on. This is what makes our country great. In fact your ancestors were probably poor when they came over. But these people, they threaten your greed for the almighty god-money?

Bah

HairLossTalk.com needs to start locking and deleting threads and getting this sh*t back on topic.

G

who cares if its on topic, theres only soo much you can say about the big 3 regime witout bein monotonous.

hopewas

Reaction score
oh please..that's when america was starting and people started to come here..what stupidity. and the french gave us that statue. people were dieing on their way to america on the ship.. there's a long story about that quote...not what's happening today with illegal aliens who come over to this country. you don't see america helping those poor and those hungry..they ship their asses back to their country so they can sign up to be an official citizen of the u.s. after a few years and a nice fee for the government. whatever though..flux, you keep on saying how ded is annoying, but i have to say that out of everyone, you're the most annoying person on this board..always bitching about someone or what someone says. yet it's ok if you go off topic..i'm actually growing to like ded more because of people like you on this board who i have to compare him to

G

YO HOPE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CAME TO THIS COUNTRY DIDNT AS TO BE HERE. COUGH''SLAVERY'' COUGH. so its not as easy as that. just think of how africa was stripped of its culture and pride and how african americans NOT whites were the ones who crafted america with their blood and tears. and let me also remind you that this country belonged to the native americans before they were raped and this land was stolen from them. so i belive true americans are the people of color and as the true AMERICANS have shown that this land does not in fact belong to anyone. there was a lot of sh*t that went down in the past that leads me to believe this country is worse than others in the fact that they try to cover up all the sh*t they did and make it seem patriotic that blacks were used as slavery, they were just serving their country i guess. :evil:

hopewas

Reaction score
that is true..1 point for ded..20 points for hopewas from other posts. the chinese built the railroads. the blacks made the white people money. tribes leaders in africa actually traded members of their tribe to settlers for goods...really dumb move by them... they then used the tribesman as slaves. and yes we did kill the native americans, but i'm talking about now, not the past. you can't change the past. you can change now. that was all bad sh*t, but it made america grow. the sh*t going on now is making america go to sh*t..by the way people, this is proof that you can bring out intelligent posts out of ded

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
flux, you keep on saying how ded is annoying, but i have to say that out of everyone, you're the most annoying person on this board..always bitching about someone or what someone says.
I must have hit home somewhere with you, mate. As for DeD, I just said he needed to have more respect for us, and I'm feelin a much more civil approach on his part. You wanted DeD around, but clearly just because you thrive on hostility. I suppose I am annoying for standing against that hostility, for being mature and level-headed. I have nothing more to say to you, hope.

G

as far as the country going to sh*t. just look at the foundation that built it. it was destined to crumble after a while.

drinkrum

Reaction score
hopewas,

Hinduism is a religion (some may argue philosophy) and Hindus are people that subscribe to that. They are not necessarily Indians. For instance, Paul McCartney was a Hindu.

Furthermore, in America, Indians have statistically less children than most races (actually a little less than whites), and are more educated and have significantly higher incomes than whites.

The same actually goes for other nationalities as well.

Please don't be ignorant and know your history before you start making vast generalizations.

By the way, I know this because I work for the World Bank and spend 6 months each year in India, China, and the Far East.

D.

hopewas

Reaction score
duh, who said i saw hindus in the same way as i meant it when i talked about native american indians? you seem like a moron to even suggest that i thought that. and what you just said is false.. go read some books and history on india. they overpopulated their country to starvation. i love how people like this try to seem smart by just thinking their words will suffice if they say something..and don't get me started on religion. only weak people believe in religion. it stuck because people were forced to believe in it.. the church killed people who didn't believe in it.. civilizations knew that religion was neccessary in order for society to work so each society made up their own..that's why there are so many different religions now. ever notice that the ten commandments were all things needed to start a civilization? heaven and hell were created to make criminals and murderers to think twice. it was a scare tactic. and if you believe in everything in the bible as truth, you're a bigger moron than you were on your last post. always make me laugh that people like you laughed at the heaven's gate for believing there was a ufo behind the comet, but here you are believing in devils, and gods when there's never been any proof of their existence. let's face it, we were all raised to believe it and it stuck. we'd believe in santa claus still if people told us all through life that he was real and no one told us he wasn't as we grow up. one more thing..here are my views on jesus, it will offend some but it's my opinion.. if someone walked around now saying he was the son of god, what would you think? we'd think he was a madman. that's what the people thought back then..they thought he was a madman.. and he was against the beliefs of the society that existed back then..and back then it was punishable by death. that's the truth of jesus. they exaggerate a lot back then.. especially about jesus.. but of course they do that to try to promote religion

drinkrum

Reaction score
hopewas:

What are you babbling about? I don't know what connection to Native Americans you're even referring to.

By the way, I am not religious nor have I ever been -- and I don't know where you got the notion I was. And then you rant on about that. You seem to have some strong views, especially about religion and all. Religion is not so bad as you make it out to be -- there are a lot of positives with it (e.g. forming a basic understand of morality and natural philosophy). It is not simply a tool to control the "dumb" masses. And, while there hasn't been tangible proof that a God exists, there hasn't been tangible proof otherwise either. Why do you call me a moron; I have not resorted to childish antics have I?

By the way, I don't need to read some books on India -- I have wrote a couple myself. There is a long history behind the poverty of India and other countries similar to her -- it is not simply due to overpopulation. I would digress, but it seems my words are hitting a wall of confusion and angst.

Please don't reply to this. It is indeed your opinion -- keep it to yourself.

D.

hopewas

Reaction score
yeah, you'd like that i wouldn't reply to you to prove how much of a moron you are by replying wouldn't you...you try to make a point by presenting none yet you post sh*t with no truth or anything to back it up because you think it means more if you have the last words (concerning the way you ended your post). anyways, i'll keep your wishes..in fact i think i'll ignore you like everyone else does in reality.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey how's it going guys? I have been missing in action, I know... Right now I have too much things going on in my life and have a very limited timeframe to browse the internet, the main reason you don't see me around as often. Either way, it's good to see that the site is still progressing and that all you guys are still rocking male pattern baldness's ***! Keep up the good work! I'll try poking my nose in here more often from now on...

Peace!

xzel

Reaction score
hopewas said:
yeah, you'd like that i wouldn't reply to you to prove how much of a moron you are by replying wouldn't you...you try to make a point by presenting none yet you post sh*t with no truth or anything to back it up because you think it means more if you have the last words (concerning the way you ended your post). anyways, i'll keep your wishes..in fact i think i'll ignore you like everyone else does in reality.

Hope,

Look dude. I know that you have the right to your own opinion but....you have NO clue what you are talking about.

Let's look at things from a different angle of your own perspective. I assume that you consider brainwashing a form of informational coersion....not based on fact or experience. I have experience in being in the military and not being in the military. All you have is the WORD of people telling you what is and what isn't. So in truth haven't YOU been brainwashed?

G

This thread has proved one thing. And that is...

Hopewas=baboon

G

Gilgamesh said:
actually he made some good points about class struggle

wheres branco?

I admit, maybe a little bit in the beginning... But the rest was complete and utter garbage. Especially the thing about Indians. :roll:

Mitter

Reaction score
Hello all guys with have diseased hairs

Inside my country (Poland) is prassable to make good money if you can join army, can for work on pig farm or can work for go inside army ?? who knows this answer ??? My brather is go inside army to learn how to kill childrens from all over the different world (spanish, germans, english, chinese and etc) they can teach him also how to swim, punches the women and shout, of course is great fun but i can choose for to work inside pig farm, is no much money, i can always smell of pig sh*t (similar like sh*t) and talk to pigs all the day.

Is also true there can be many 'bummer guys' inside army, in night when the captan switch off lights you prassably can hear sound of bumming (like bum sex) and prassably some swearing.

Thanks you

Branco