Oxygen And Hair Loss - Is Breathing Better Beneficial?

Frank K.

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read a lot of stuff online and sometimes I come across some interesting topics.

Now this may sound odd but I read that proper breathing can increase hair growth by improving over all health and circulation. Most people breath through he chest and not the stomach. This is especially true for anyone caring extra weight.

Anyone ever hear of this? I may give deep breathing a try. I know I am a shallow breather though I don't breath in my chest as much anymore.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
The breathing technique in combination with nofap is the most powerful duo for fighting male pattern baldness

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The breathing technique in combination with nofap is the most powerful duo for fighting male pattern baldness

I second this, much better than finasteride/minoxidil. Taking finasteride caused my house to get foreclosed

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people breath through he chest and not the stomach.

Interesting, I've always breathed through my mouth and nose. Probably why I'm NW3!

brb breathing through my stomach

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting theory indeed. gonna add Ventoline to my regimen now.

Will Resti

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure how this would make a difference. There has to be more to it than this. I don't do well with them science things though. I feel the way I breath is perfectly fine though.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The OP posts a lot of odd subjects all about how to regrow hair.

Baylad

Reaction score
Go one step further you can use oxygen liquid form applied to base of hair follicles with a micro pen or derma roller,