Oxy Clean on Head

springroll

Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago I got up and head to the shower. That day I had an important meeting and needed to look good, so messy hair was not an option, but I realized I had run out of shampoo. I didn’t have time to go to the store to purchase more. In the past when this happened I just used dish washing soap but this burns out your hair. I saw that I had some Oxy Clean granules and decided to try that. The stuff didn’t lather up worth shite and didn’t help with actually cleaning my hair but it gave my scalp a tingling feeling like increased blood flow or something. After I put on my minoxidil application and WOW. It was like it had absorbed 10x and much and I could actually feel my hair growing afterwards! :freaked2:

I don’t know what it’s doing but since I’ve sprinkled a 1/4 of a tea spoon in my hair when I’m washing it (with shampoo now) and get the same effect each time. The itching is gone and it seems to help with dandruff too. I read the safety guide for this stuff and it’s OK to use it on your skin.

Any ideas on what is happening? Am I on to adding one more to the BIG 3?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Sounds like it aids absorption. Same happens to me after using T-Gel.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HA.. yea next time use half of the bucket of Oxy clean on your head it works 340000000000 times better

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fallout boy said:
HA.. yea next time use half of the bucket of Oxy clean on your head it works 340000000000 times better

So true. It's my best kept secret.