overwhelmingly approved it last week.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing but I think the amount of spam has increased exponentially and I believe there is only one active moderator (cassin- correct me if I'm wrong).

Cassin

Reaction score
Brick said:
I don't understand why crap like this doesn't get deleted

It does but I do miss some. Sorry about that. If you would "report post" that would help me greatly.

abovedagame said:
I was wondering the same thing but I think the amount of spam has increased exponentially.

It has. To an unheard of level I have never seen.
99% of it comes from China. I am not sure if something got loosened with regulation in China but it overwhelmingly started suddenly a few months ago.

It would also help if hotmail had better filters. I can block any domain from registering but if I block hotmail we're screwing real people.

We also don't have the luxury of blocking countries since this is an international site. I could block China but it turns out we'll also knock out the US military overseas and posters in Australia.

We have some things lined up to help but it takes money to have programmers come in to adjust things. These sites don't make as much as people think. Contrary to some conspiracy theorists Merk isn't throwing cash at these sites.

abovedagame said:
and I believe there is only one active moderator (cassin- correct me if I'm wrong).

Manutd4545 said:
Ive noticed more spam as well, but it must be a pain for Cassin moderating (almost) by himself.

It is just me.