Our Hair Renewal Soap Actually Works

InViiHairRenewalSoap

My Regimen
Reaction score
InVii's Hair Renewal Soap is handcrafted with an organic approach to eliminate any unwanted toxins being applied to the scalp. This is the world’s 1st ever all-organic hair soap that can help cleanse your scalp, promote blood circulation and clear blockage for new follicle growth all while strengthening your existing hair.

YOU WILL GROW NEW HAIR IF YOU USE THIS SOAP!

We just created an Indiegogo campaign for the soap, let me know if you'd like to see that for exclusive discounts and rewards!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're a scum sucking, low life parasite and no one here likes you. Take this soap and use it to cleanse your filthy f*****g soul.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
InVii's Hair Renewal Soap is handcrafted with an organic approach to eliminate any unwanted toxins being applied to the scalp. This is the world’s 1st ever all-organic hair soap that can help cleanse your scalp, promote blood circulation and clear blockage for new follicle growth all while strengthening your existing hair.

YOU WILL GROW NEW HAIR IF YOU USE THIS SOAP!

We just created an Indiegogo campaign for the soap, let me know if you'd like to see that for exclusive discounts and rewards!
dumbass