Our Best Chance For Maintenence And To Stop The Shedding

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The main concern seems to be with a cure for hairloss, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to further discuss what upcoming hair loss treatments have the best chance at helping us maintain or completely stop shedding. I have my eye on Histogen, and Brotzu seems harmless enough to warrant a try when I does come out.

Which treatment/s do you think will be released soonest that can maintain or stop shedding?

baldco

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not as simple having to attack one aspect of Androgenetic Alopecia. Just look at so many pathways that need to be controlled to stop progression of Androgenetic Alopecia. Unless you can figure the exact genetic link for Androgenetic Alopecia and edit your genes, I really don't see a cure. Another approach is to take Tsuji and take unaffected follicle and clone/implant.

gr1.jpg
gr3.jpg
gr4.png

7SI3Agq

l4d1SU0

z94OS2J

abcdefg

Reaction score
I wouldnt say propecia or dutasteride are cures, but if you just look at the statistics they are the closest thing we have by a huge mile. I mean 85 percent of men respond, and its pretty darn effective. I dont think we should give up on AR blockers, and the whole AA route in general. There might be more there that could be done especially with a different angle or stopping testosterone I guess with an AR blocker/antagonist like CB.
I think Seti or CB will be the next good treatment. male pattern baldness wont be cured in the next 20 years.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldnt say propecia or dutasteride are cures, but if you just look at the statistics they are the closest thing we have by a huge mile. I mean 85 percent of men respond, and its pretty darn effective. I dont think we should give up on AR blockers, and the whole AA route in general. There might be more there that could be done especially with a different angle or stopping testosterone I guess with an AR blocker/antagonist like CB.
I think Seti or CB will be the next good treatment. male pattern baldness wont be cured in the next 20 years.
finasteride melts my dick I can't do it

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not as simple having to attack one aspect of Androgenetic Alopecia. Just look at so many pathways that need to be controlled to stop progression of Androgenetic Alopecia. Unless you can figure the exact genetic link for Androgenetic Alopecia and edit your genes, I really don't see a cure. Another approach is to take Tsuji and take unaffected follicle and clone/implant.

View attachment 98067 View attachment 98068 View attachment 98069
7SI3Agq

l4d1SU0

z94OS2J
What does it mean the first part of the picture (about the role of 5AR I and II?

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, I can't do propecia. Also, I have DUPA/retrograde alopecia, so Tsuji means absolutely nothing to me. my only hope is a full cap hair system or for some new magic to be invented. I feel like Histogen might be good, but by the time it comes out it might be too late for me. I was curiously awaiting Choi, as his research is most interesting to me. As he went into hiding though I'm not ganna hold my breath. Honestly my hair is looking bad enough these days I might just have to admit defeat and start getting used to glueing things to my head.

baldco

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does it mean the first part of the picture (about the role of 5AR I and II?

It shows that why occipital hair (horseshoe hair) has very low expression of Androgen receptors as well as 5-a reductase II. Thus immune to the actions of androgens. It also shows that beard hair have higher expression of both receptor and enzyme. For some epigenetic reason, DHT leads to increase IGF-1 in beard/ body hair cells hence increased hair growth but produces TGF-B1 and lowers IGF-1 in frontal scalp which arrests DPC differentiation. This is also why people with low IGF-1 have little to no growth on finasteride and sometimes have worse results.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"big 3" did absolute f*cuk all for me
Same... been on The Big Three for almost a full year and I'm still losing ground. I'm just too afraid to stop though, since for all I know it might have been slowing down my hair loss.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems to be, for as long as your donor area is hair transplant resistant.

Good thing my donor zone is falling out. I swear the rest of you guys will have a cure and it will be me and like 5 other dudes left on this forum in 2040

abcdefg

Reaction score
It shows that why occipital hair (horseshoe hair) has very low expression of Androgen receptors as well as 5-a reductase II. Thus immune to the actions of androgens. It also shows that beard hair have higher expression of both receptor and enzyme. For some epigenetic reason, DHT leads to increase IGF-1 in beard/ body hair cells hence increased hair growth but produces TGF-B1 and lowers IGF-1 in frontal scalp which arrests DPC differentiation. This is also why people with low IGF-1 have little to no growth on finasteride and sometimes have worse results.

Does this same thing happen to people without male pattern baldness or do they just lack the ARs so they dont get sensitivity? So men at old age without any male pattern baldness just have god tier lack of androgen receptor expression in their hairs?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wish we could tag stuff like this as "science" or "valuable" and have it all in a feed

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my biased opinion. I've seen quite a few photos. Looked up many websites, seen the success
[Finasteride Alone]
[Finasteride]+[Minoxidil]
[Finasteride+Minoxidil+Nizoral]
[Finasteride+Minoxidil+Dermapen]

I think I have better results then 99 percent of any evidence I've seen out there in just 2 months. I do my regimen religiously every day. I used to slack off years ago while I just applied minoxidil. Never really saw any results so I gave up. And gave up on my hair. It recently got really bad and I changed my mind and thought I'd try one more time and go all out. The difference so far has been so amazing and confidence boosting. It only takes me about an hour a day. I realized through research and practice. The ultimate guide to hair restoration is the big 3. Not finasteride. Min. nizoral. But
[Dht+inflammation+calcification]

It's about fighting Dht. Fighting inflammation. And fighting Calcification.
My Regimen= Finasteride, Minoxidil(morning and night)./.5mm dermapen every morning or other day for absorption of minoxidil./1.5mm once a week. Or every other week.
I take Saw Palmetto and Pygeum. I do scalp massages with coconut oil every day or other day about 10 mins a day. I use an inversion table for blood flow about 30 mins a day spaced out. I use coconut oil and cayenne pepper mix for inflammation. And magneiusm oil for inflammation and calcification. I also do nail rubbing every day for 10 minutes. Only takes up about an hour a day. It becomes ritual and very therapeutic.
http://imgur.com/a/lWCivTk 2Months

Huge areas were slick bald. I have my entire hairline back now. Every hair is growing in at the same rate. I think by month 3 I'll have 80 percent back. Of course I'll update.

Last edited: