Other alternatives for those sensitive to finasteride?

yayimbalding

Reaction score
Has anyone had success after dropping finasteride by using something else in its' place?

I'm not touching finasteride again, stuff just destroys me. I would like to continue to use Rogaine Foam and Nizoral 2%, but if I can find something near as potent as finasteride to replace it with then that would be ideal.

Hopefully I don't get a bunch of replies saying finasteride is the be all end all...which what I'm fearing I will receive.

yayimbalding

Reaction score
One other thing...

Also did the stuff you used in fins place give you any strong sexual sides or any other sides? Were you side effect free?

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Try out RU, I don't know much about it... or I'm not sure exactly how you buy it. But I am sure another member will tell you more about it.

yayimbalding

Reaction score
Natwraggie said:
Try out RU, I don't know much about it... or I'm not sure exactly how you buy it. But I am sure another member will tell you more about it.

Yeah, I was looking at that as an option. What about topical spironolactone? Has anyone had crappy luck with finasteride and then not had any problems with topical spironolactone?