Ostarine growing my hair ?

ragsta

Reaction score
Hi, im taking ostarine @ 10mg a day at the moment for some extra gym gains and i'm on day 30(have another 2 weeks worth. The gym gains have been slow and steady). I am noticing thicker darker hair all over my scalp and seeing small little hairs coming back near the hairline. Definitely couldn't see those hairline hairs before. A week ago i thought i was just seeing things but it seems better than last week. All the hairs are about 1mm or less because i gave up with minoxidil and dermarolling around sept, so decided to shave my head instead. Previous to the ostarine use all my scalp hair was definitely thinner.

If this continues to improve ill report back. As for an explanation from what i've read a few others have reported improvements but whilst taking finasteride/minoxidil. The actual product contains dhea, atd, ostarine and nmda and its the only thing im taking, not even using any special shampoo.

What does everyone think ? from what i've read i think i could be shut down and with the ostarine being a lot less androgenic than test so therefore less or no dht is available letting the hair grow again. Could i carry on after the ostarine with finasteride? and see the same or similar results ? guess time will tell.

good day.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump ?

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As in SARMS 25 or the plain Ostarine?
Injectable or topical?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish we had more info on how SARMs affect androgen receptors in the hair, especially lgd-4033, rad-140 and ostarine. They're supposed to be selective to muscle tissue but then again S4 had vision side effects, so i'm still skeptical. I'd love to do a basic test e or sust cycle but I have very aggressive male pattern baldness so anything that would even slightly aggravate it I'm staying the hell away from

Last edited:

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha if there is ever a day where I stop trying to fight hair loss or they cure it, the next day I'll be on test.

Wrong Dong

My Regimen
Reaction score
LGD has terrible side effects compared to Ostarine. Trust me on that one, they say these things don't have any side effects, but they do. LGD will cause total testosterone shutdown after 8 weeks, after which you need to do PCT. Ostarine, on the other hand, doesn't require PCT, although I have noticed reduced libido and signs of less testosterone.

Ostarine is pretty rad stuff, I took a 12 week cycle of it and i'm about to get back on it. I have noticed improvements in old injuries, so it makes sense that it may help hair. However, you won't be able to take it non-stop forever. At some point it will start suppressing your natural T production, and I have no idea what will happen once you cycle and use PCT to literally UP your testosterone (kind of bad for us gents, eh?)

B.Wayne

Reaction score
Been on 10mg ostarine for a week now. Nothing to report yet, doing this mainly to cut some fat while preserving muscle mass. Will do a 8 week cycle in total.

B.Wayne

Reaction score
LGD has terrible side effects compared to Ostarine. Trust me on that one, they say these things don't have any side effects, but they do. LGD will cause total testosterone shutdown after 8 weeks, after which you need to do PCT. Ostarine, on the other hand, doesn't require PCT, although I have noticed reduced libido and signs of less testosterone.

Ostarine is pretty rad stuff, I took a 12 week cycle of it and i'm about to get back on it. I have noticed improvements in old injuries, so it makes sense that it may help hair. However, you won't be able to take it non-stop forever. At some point it will start suppressing your natural T production, and I have no idea what will happen once you cycle and use PCT to literally UP your testosterone (kind of bad for us gents, eh?)
What dosage did you take? Was the end result good? I have read it´s best for cutting or recomp purposes.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, im taking ostarine @ 10mg a day at the moment for some extra gym gains and i'm on day 30(have another 2 weeks worth. The gym gains have been slow and steady). I am noticing thicker darker hair all over my scalp and seeing small little hairs coming back near the hairline. Definitely couldn't see those hairline hairs before. A week ago i thought i was just seeing things but it seems better than last week. All the hairs are about 1mm or less because i gave up with minoxidil and dermarolling around sept, so decided to shave my head instead. Previous to the ostarine use all my scalp hair was definitely thinner.

If this continues to improve ill report back. As for an explanation from what i've read a few others have reported improvements but whilst taking finasteride/minoxidil. The actual product contains dhea, atd, ostarine and nmda and its the only thing im taking, not even using any special shampoo.

What does everyone think ? from what i've read i think i could be shut down and with the ostarine being a lot less androgenic than test so therefore less or no dht is available letting the hair grow again. Could i carry on after the ostarine with finasteride? and see the same or similar results ? guess time will tell.

good day.

Thank you for making me aware of this potential wonder drug. I'll look more into it later and may cycle it at some point.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took it 4 years ago or so for 6 weeks at 25mg a day. Mood was a bit better on it and increased sweating in the gym. I did no PCT. Not much gains at all though, pretty weak. Then again I had zero side effects from the stuff.

The hair growth stuff from Ostarine is a joke though, doesn't grow hair obviously.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

good day.
Where can one purchase this banned substance?

The hair growth stuff from Ostarine is a joke though, doesn't grow hair obviously.
Why are you assuming that the drug does nothing but bind to androgen receptors in the bone and muscles? How do you know it doesn't have other side effects or up and down regulation of other hormones?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you assuming that the drug does nothing but bind to androgen receptors in the bone and muscles? How do you know it doesn't have other side effects or up and down regulation of other hormones?

I haven't researched ostarine in depth at all to be honest. I just took it back then lol.