osta shred

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone have exp with this?
Just picked up a bottle to try it for some muscle gain and fat burning but really not noticing ANYTHING. Any relation to shedding and ostarine?
Cant find much online about it.

kir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to loose fat while gaining muscle was impossible for me. After two years I looked the same! It was only after I started eating like a beast the gains started coming =D
When I was satisfied with the gains, I started to cut. The muscles I gained made it easier to loose the fat. You don't need SARMs to build muscles; you can do it naturally.

Here are some tips:
1) Get enough Sleep (7-8 hours)
2) EAT MORE CALORIES! (1.1.8 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight)
3) High intensity but short workouts (about 45 minutes a day)
4) Drink enough water!
5) Make sure you have correct form and are doing the right workouts

When cutting, keep eating the 1-1.8 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight and slightly cut/adjust your carbs and fats intake while introducing high intensity cardio (about 25 mins daily)

Good Luck,

- - - Updated - - -
Answering you second question,
SARMS bind to the androgen receptors but minimize the unwanted effects. If this is true, it should be helpful for Androgenetic Alopecia (which would help explain the shedding) since it would compete with and be less harmful than DHT. but not much is know about SARMS for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to loose fat while gaining muscle was impossible for me. After two years I looked the same! It was only after I started eating like a beast the gains started coming =D
When I was satisfied with the gains, I started to cut. The muscles I gained made it easier to loose the fat. You don't need SARMs to build muscles; you can do it naturally.

Here are some tips:
1) Get enough Sleep (7-8 hours)
2) EAT MORE CALORIES! (1.1.8 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight)
3) High intensity but short workouts (about 45 minutes a day)
4) Drink enough water!
5) Make sure you have correct form and are doing the right workouts

When cutting, keep eating the 1-1.8 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight and slightly cut/adjust your carbs and fats intake while introducing high intensity cardio (about 25 mins daily)

Good Luck,

- - - Updated - - -
Answering you second question,
SARMS bind to the androgen receptors but minimize the unwanted effects. If this is true, it should be helpful for Androgenetic Alopecia (which would help explain the shedding) since it would compete with and be less harmful than DHT. but not much is know about SARMS for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

sorry Im actually not trying to gain that much, my size is not so much a prob more than cutting which this is supposed to be good for, think i just had that phrase stuck in my head when I typed it lol.
Thanks on the SARMS info, I did read that elsewhere but then read other things so I was just curious if anyone here has tried it.

MI92

Established Member
Reaction score
Never had any experience with Ostarine, but have heard some decent things about it. Hard to tell with some of these stuff. Personally if I wanted to cut I will try yohimbine HCL with either EC/A or Clenbuterol. Great results. Clen and Ephedrine compliment Yohimbine really well and have a synergistic effect on it. It acts primarily by inhibiting the action of Alpha-2 Adrenergic Receptors, exhibiting stimulant and lipolytic effects. Due to acting on Alpha receptors it has the ability to preferentially target "stubborn fat" where high concentrations of these receptors are found.

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
I also have no experiences with SARMs and fat loss. That being said, I echo the sentiment of others, trying to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time is extremely difficult. I'd just suggest the usual clean bulk at 300-500 calories above maintenance for the desired amount of time and then cut 300-500 calories below maintenance with or without thermogenic help.

Here's what I recommend in terms of thermogenic help, these worked for me on short (3 week) cycles, they really help your abs and Adonis belt get more visible:

-ECA stack (like others mentioned)
-Nicotine (sounds unorthodox right? Here's a study showing nicotine increases thermogenesis http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12791621)

So if you've tried ECA stack before and didn't get the results you wanted or you simply just wanted better results, ECA + nicotine stack is a good choice. Just pick up the 2mg nicotine gum you can find at supermarkets and titrate the dose as you like (start from once daily and go up from there).

Aside from clenbuterol, triiodothyronine (T3), stronger amphetamines such as dextroamphetamine, dimethylamylamine (1,3-DMAA, the ingredient in the old Jack3D and Napalm Xtreme formula), yohimbine (has a narrow therapeutic window and propensity for negative side effects such as dangerously low blood pressure) and of course the ever-so-nefarious 2,4-dinitrophenol (DNP) the above two options are relatively safe and effective enough for most people (i.e. most non-competitive bodybuilders)