Ordering A Custom System With Exact Same Colour As Back2natural Medium Ash Brown Conditioner

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really like the colour of Back2Natural medium ash brown colour depositing conditioner (it's quite close to the original colour of my current stock system actually), so I was thinking that for my next custom, I'd like the colour to be the same colour as this conditioner. What would be the easiest way to do that? Would I need to send the company a hair sample, or could I just tell them I use Back2Natural in that colour and ask them to make it that colour for me?

Thanks.

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I purchased a colour ring a loooong time ago. I picked the colour I wanted the hair to be and gave my supplier the number and it has been that colour ever since. I too like the back2natural. The dark ash blonde is perfect for me

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I purchased a colour ring a loooong time ago. I picked the colour I wanted the hair to be and gave my supplier the number and it has been that colour ever since. I too like the back2natural. The dark ash blonde is perfect for me

#18?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where can I purchase a colour ring? Am I best getting in touch with the hair system company I use?

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can I purchase a colour ring? Am I best getting in touch with the hair system company I use?
that is where I got mine. I think it was only 10 bucks. If they do not supply this, ask them which colour ring do they base their colours off of. There are several kinds and you should get the one they use.