Ordered CEM 5% spironolactone

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
So I just ordered some 5% spironolactone solution from CEM products. I am going to use it in conjunction with reviogen (I stopped avodart five months ago and am just starting to get my schlong to work...thank GOD!!) Anyhow, has anyone else used this 5% solution, I hope it isn't bullshit...oh well might as well give it a try before going to Dr. Lee's stuff.

I read somewhere on here that CEM was a reputable site to order products from *shrugs* Let me know though.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dice has done some research on it and its suppose to be good stuff. However I think you are the first person on this site to order it. Good luck and be sure to let us know how it goes.

Let me know how greasy it is when u apply it. I have a feeling it will be at least 50% PPG and 50% alcohol.

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn, I'm the first one!!....sh*t pressure is on...I'll let ya'll know. [/i]

haaribo

Reaction score
hey ugh,
hope you still use this site! I just received my spironolactone 5% from CEM its a realy big bottle but i have a problem with the oder. Do you still use it? What did you think about it? Did you find any way to make it smell less bad?

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr Lee's spironolactone cream smells like crap and gunks up my hair like crazy (I just can't go out with it in my hair). Tell me if this stuff is any better!

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fatty,

My girlfriend told me one day 2 weeks ago that I smelled like a skunk! :oops:
Why would you go out with spironolactone in your hair?

It has been advised to use it once a day most preferably at night before turning in. All spironolactone smells.

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
Fatty,

My girlfriend told me one day 2 weeks ago that I smelled like a skunk! :oops:
Why would you go out with spironolactone in your hair?

It has been advised to use it once a day most preferably at night before turning in. All spironolactone smells.
I've read numerous times that it's much better to use spironolactone twice a day for maximum dht inhibition.

Also, GenHair's spironolactone supposedly doesn't smell bad because they put menthol in it.

Sean68

Reaction score
i used spironolactone once a day for two months and nothing happened so
id definitley say twice a day is better but i have to leave the house at least
on weekdays so its just not feasible. it never smelt though.strange how
some people report that and some dont.

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
Maybe you just didn't notice it. I can't imagine it's a smell that only happens on some people's scalps or something.....the smell is just like it is in the bottle. It isn't overpowering, but if I'm working out or leave my head in one spot and then quickly move to smell that spot, it's definitely noticable.

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:

People here do the same thing with Rogaine! You'll have some that say the Rogaine foam absolutely stinks, when to me, it totally doesnt. And even with the liquid version, although it doesnt smell, folks here will say it stinks, and others say it doesnt at all.