(order Received) Starting Zinc Thymulin Today ! + Questions For Users

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got the hair kit from Dr Vickers today !

But there's not a lot of information on the bottle. It say to add one level of powder in 250 ml of water.. but what is ''one'' level ? sorry to be noob lol

Also, you guys add nothing more than powder + water in the mix.. ? No alcohol, No PG .. etc ? for better absorption and conservation ?

And are you guys making 1 month mix with 250 ml of distilled water or smaller batch, lets say like every two weeks. I feel it would be better for conservation or am i wrong..

thanks, and good luck to all

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was also wondering how water only penetrates the scalp

It does not penetrate the scalp. According to the doctor, the substance will flow into the gap between the hair and follicle and reach the whatever cell down there and do the job.

Guys can ask the doctor, he is very friendly and helpful

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm questioning if wounding might help it penetrate the scalp better, derna rolling/stamping , think @ZenHead is doing this

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh I was wandering how water could penetrate the scalp as well. I’ve been on it for nearly 2 weeks. And yeh I think he means a scoop of the lid of level powder!

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh I was wandering how water could penetrate the scalp as well. I’ve been on it for nearly 2 weeks. And yeh I think he means a scoop of the lid of level powder!

Any thing positvely noticeable yet buddy ?

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any thing positvely noticeable yet buddy ?
Not yet, but always looking out and feeling for signs! Its actually really enjoyable to apply has no smell and through a spray bottle being mostly water. When it does dry gives the hair a bit of volume!! I’m just hoping the study was 100% real beacause that gives me great hope!

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does not penetrate the scalp. According to the doctor, the substance will flow into the gap between the hair and follicle and reach the whatever cell down there and do the job.

Guys can ask the doctor, he is very friendly and helpful

so you won't add alcohol or PG ? i wonder if doing it myself would alt the powder properties..

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is what he told me !!!

''
The water with ZT will easily penetrate the gap adjacent to the hair follicle shaft and migrate directly to the bulge section containing the stem cells (so no need for the PG, it will block and prevent ZT movement). Water/ZT won’t penetrate the keratin skin layer. ''

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is what he told me !!!

''
The water with ZT will easily penetrate the gap adjacent to the hair follicle shaft and migrate directly to the bulge section containing the stem cells (so no need for the PG, it will block and prevent ZT movement). Water/ZT won’t penetrate the keratin skin layer. ''

This is what he told me as well. How about water alters ZT substance ?

MakeItSo

Reaction score
Dr. Vickers seems genuinely convinced this works.
How many months supply is shipped at one time?
What is the monthly cost?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Vickers seems genuinely convinced this works.
How many months supply is shipped at one time?
What is the monthly cost?

this is not a cure, i am only trying it to see if it can help slowing down hair loss.

and its 1 year supply, but more like 8 months for me since i'll be using a little bit much

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to use this in conjunction with 1G seti and dermastamping. Worth a shot.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, the doctor told me to not add alcohol as well ! , so i guess there's nothing more than water + ZT.. hope it penetrates the scalp enough still