Oral Setipiprant = Less Acne And Clearer Skin?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice this?

Started doing 200mg oral for two weeks now in the morning and I noticed my skin is way less oily as i naturally have very oily skin and haven't noticed any acne in a while which is unusual for me.

I know that the when hair miniaturizes from androgens the sebaceous gland secretes more sebum, thats why people notice oil scalp when going bald.

Could PGD2 be causing sebaceous gland hyperactivity and hence blocking it reduces acne?

Last edited:

resu

Reaction score
Maybe, Cosmo claims that Breezula (aka CB) also reduces PGD2 but it's an Anti-Androgen while Seti is not.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where to get oral Seti and did you notice any difference regarding your hair loss?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else notice this?

Started doing 200mg oral for two weeks now in the morning and I noticed my skin is way less oily as i naturally have very oily skin and haven't noticed any acne in a while which is unusual for me.

I know that the when hair miniaturizes from androgens the sebaceous gland secretes more sebum, thats why people notice oil scalp when going bald.

Could PGD2 be causing sebaceous gland hyperactivity and hence blocking it reduces acne?

Why did you switch from topical to oral?

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone eltotice this?

not here, still sebum with oral seti and cb (and finasteride, in the past). the only oral stuff that kills my sebum is biotin 20mg ed.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
WTF?

How?

how what?
btw, not even finasteride helped with my sebum (according to the theory of 5ar1).
Yes, what helps me is biotin 10/20mg and my usual topical with proge 1% and 17-alpha-estradiol 0,05%.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
K I'll try writing Kane he just doesn't have seti listed on his site, it's anageninc.com right? Thanks David

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
K I'll try writing Kane he just doesn't have seti listed on his site, it's anageninc.com right? Thanks David
He doesn't list it, you have to contact him and ask privately.

Last I checked it was $12/gram, so an effective treatment was unlikely for middle class people.

If good seti reports emerge, I'll add a topical seti microdose to my regimen.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how what?
btw, not even finasteride helped with my sebum (according to the theory of 5ar1).
Yes, what helps me is biotin 10/20mg and my usual topical with proge 1% and 17-alpha-estradiol 0,05%.
But I thought people get acnes from biotin?
Any idea how it reduced your sebum?

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
But I thought people get acnes from biotin?
Any idea how it reduced your sebum?

no idea, never had acne. Actually 20mg is too much, 10mg is ok.
well, biotin is meant to reduce sebum, afaik.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score