Oral minoxidil where to buy from UK

Axell28

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know from personal experience oral minoxidil works.. I stopped using after a transplant procedure but I've now lost ground so need to buy again.. Where can I buy from? Please

Axell28

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've found inhouse pharmacy but seems quite expensive. Is there anywhere else?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've found inhouse pharmacy but seems quite expensive. Is there anywhere else?
If you want actual Loniten, I would just call your local high street pharmacy (bricks & mortar store) to confirm if its actually readily available in the UK and ask them how much it is..

you can either use that info to compare with prices online or purchase it from them once you have brought a private prescription.

otherwise do what any following posts are likely to advise which is to drink the topical.

Last edited:

Axell28

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want actual Loniten, I would just call your local high street pharmacy (bricks & mortar store) to confirm if its actually readily available in the UK and ask them how much it is..

you can either use that info to compare with prices online or purchase it from them once you have brought a private prescription.

otherwise do what any following posts are likely to advise which is

Axell28

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd have to see the docs but I can't see them prescribing oral minoxidil in the UK.. How much can you drink of the topical. I've no idea.. Thanks

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd have to see the docs but I can't see them prescribing oral minoxidil in the UK..
I Meant you could buy the private prescription online, from one of those GP sites in th Eu that offer that kind of a service.

Then just use that prescription to buy it from your local pharmacy, if indeed it is actually available.

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much can you drink of the topical. I've no idea
There's threads on here about it, otherwise sombody else will probably be better to advise you as it not really my thing.

jazz1

Reaction score
They don’t sell it yet in the UK……