Oral minoxidil 5mg a day + 0.5 dutasteride per day is the cure.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. My hair thinned out fast after 1.5 years on dutasteride and sperm was fucked. Then added oral minoxidil 10 to 20mg for 5 months hair was even worse. IT definately is far from a cure. I dont just have androgenetic alopecia Im very sure my hair grows thick but im just losing my hair folicles no clue why

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to increase dosage then and keep at it. For those that really don't keep hair even at this regimen: I'm really sorrry. I don't know what else there is. I have dedicated a good largest portion of my life working on keeping and improving my hair. My scientific conclusion (yes, even confirmed by actual close up scanning of the scalp and measurements done over more than 10 years timespan) is that THIS HAS SAVED ME. So i just want to get the word out and hopefully it helps others.

I might have mutant kids, but that is a whole nother issue. And let's be real...if you are baldcel...do you really want to pass on your genes? Does the world really deserve another sufferer?

Food for thought
No i took 0.5mg for 7 months hair thinner. Then increased to 2mg to 2.5mg x3 weekly. For 9 months just worsening and I couldnt shoot out my sperm No Force and I ejaculated 1 drop after 1.5 years of usage. Dutasteride is very bad for your sperm and ejaculation also bad for hair for some guys. Finasteride is enough My thinning slowed down after dropping dutasteride and switching to finasteride. And dutasteride and oral minoxidill isnt a new regimen lol. Thats stoneage treatment.

Last edited: