Oral minoxidil 0.625, Does it work?

priore

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone taken 0.625mg per day? And if so did anyone manage to get any results?

Just looking to try and take lowest dose possible as it lowers my blood pressure alot. Already on topical too, been on that for years

NW9000

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes low doses are shown to work in studies

But if you're not diffusely thinning then imo just stick to preservation with finasteride and then dutasteride

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If think this does has been reported to show results in females. Not so sure about males though.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much a drop in the ocean I'm afraid. Studies have shown it has some efffect, but they also claim crap like oils work too, while in actuality that's only the case for a small minority of people with very nonaggressive balding. Many on here don't even notice the effects of 2.5mg

You can try at that dose but don't hold too much hope

priore

Reaction score
Thanks for the response guys. I have pretty minor balding at present so gonna give it a try. Can always up the dose if no evidence of it working

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the response guys. I have pretty minor balding at present so gonna give it a try. Can always up the dose if no evidence of it working

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-25-14-44-00-208_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-25-14-44-00-208_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 130

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
how are your ressults ?
Always with the same way, oral liquid minoxidil ?
Yes liquid. I havent been on 10mg twice daily long enough but yes i take 8 drops of the liquid and put it inside a capsule and swallow. I only see my vellus hairs on hairline has gotten abit darker which is interesting. But i have been losing my hairline for 10 years so it takes alot more time for me to see results.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes liquid. I havent been on 10mg twice daily long enough but yes i take 8 drops of the liquid and put it inside a capsule and swallow. I only see my vellus hairs on hairline has gotten abit darker which is interesting. But i have been losing my hairline for 10 years so it takes alot more time for me to see results.
that's strange with this dosage

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's strange with this dosage
Whats strange? I didnt respond to the topical formulation so im not a hyper minoxidill responder in the first place. But I heard oral can work when topical didnt and seen proof of it.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats strange? I didnt respond to the topical formulation so im not a hyper minoxidill responder in the first place. But I heard oral can work when topical didnt and seen proof of it.
so with this way, do you have nice results or not ?
i saw a lot of results for me with 5mg until 10mf of minoxidil oral in 1-2 months

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
so with this way, do you have nice results or not ?
i saw a lot of results for me with 5mg until 10mf of minoxidil oral in 1-2 months
No results after a month and a half. But it took a guy 9 months to see hair growing on his hairline. And you are younger than me and havent been balding for a decade like me so ofc for me it takes alot of time.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No results after a month and a half. But it took a guy 9 months to see hair growing on his hairline. And you are younger than me and havent been balding for a decade like me so ofc for me it takes alot of time.
oh i see, by the way, i hope that i will return norwood -000000
maybe i will add RU58841 too