oral antiandrogens and topical antiandrogens 23 years old

nikosgreece

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, i am 23 years old, NW3 vertex, i have already tried dutstasteride,oral minoxidil, topical duta, fina,minoxidil eveything.... etc

1. is there any oral antiandrogon (not topical) safe to use? for example spironolactone, bicultamid,e flutamide etc?
i not want to change sex.

i saw many people that took oral spirolactones etc because they had agreesive hairloss.

But, i am a man and want to understand if i can take oral antiandrogons

2. about topical antiandrogons, i saw on discord group that they are the following.

Anti Androgens with highest potential (from highest to lowerst)

6.0 Oh-flutamide, short acting with similar affinity to bicalutamide and a proven treatment for hairloss when taken orally. Low chance for side effects
6.1 ARV-330: degrades AR with very high potency. Impossible to get however
6.2 Proxalutamide: dowregulates AR prodcution, binds with stronger affinity than enzalutamdie. Almost impossible to get
6.3 Apalutamide: Binds with 3-4x the affinity of Enzalutamide and only about 3 day half life. Expensive (500USD is per gram currently)
6.4 Bicalutamide: Highest number of anectodal stories of success for finasteride resistant hairloss. Very long half life, topical use is challending due to systemic build up. Very easy to get and very affordable
6.5 Enzalutamide: In theory stronger than Bica but lacking stories of success. Easy to get and affordable
6.6 Cyp Ace: partial agonist for the AR. Oral use can cause permanent damge to HPT Axis, some studies suggested low potential for topical use
6.7_ RU58841: Almost no success stories, heavily trialed. Not FDA approved

a) my question is : flutamide is both the most effective and the most safe? how this can be done? why people not buy it?
b) why people buy RU55841 that is not so effective and not so safe?
c)which topical antiandrogon you suggest i should use?

volinets0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Бикалутамид в сочетании с ралоксифеном или тамоксифеном идеально подходит для приема внутрь. Отсутствие необратимого воздействия на репродуктивную функцию при высокой эффективности.

volinets0

My Regimen
Reaction score
*Bicalutamide in combination with raloxifene or tamoxifen is ideal for oral administration. No irreversible effects on reproductive function with high efficacy.
I'm sorry, the automatic translator on my browser has translated my text into Russian for some reason