Options on my Regmine

Airforce1

Reaction score
Well if most of you can't tell im a noobie im a 22 year old male whos suffering from thining at the top of my head. After much research on this forum and thanks to all you guys i decided to take action. I decided to go with Propecia after all it looks like the best product out. I recently started taking Biotin and Msm with a mutli. Aside from taking Propecia is there anything that i should incorporate with this? For example special shampoo and conditoner or some serum to apply to my scalp? Even tho i did much research i feel that im still not educated enough and looking for others advice. Also on a side note i would like to know where everyone purchases there propecia.

Thank you in advance and all input is greatly welcomed Cheers

Reaction score
Well, first off, you are on propecia which is the best med you can be on. Second, your thinning is on the top of the head which is the best area and the most easily fixed. You may want to consider combining the propecia with Minoxodil if you need to get some serious regrowth. You should get some nizoral 1% or 2% shampoo from your pharmacy or grocery store and may want to consider T-gel as well. These two will take care of any irriatation and inflammation you will experience. All shampoos the promote regrowth, etc. are a scam.

Airforce1

Reaction score
I am not on propecia yet....i will be on it soon tho...is the only way to get it is through a prescritption or could i buy it else were...

Felk

Reaction score
leonbelmontsam said:
All shampoos the promote regrowth, etc. are a scam.

Not sure what you mean by this. NANO shampoo for example, is not a scam. It might not work for everyone, but it contains NANO growth stimulators that are somewhat similar to minoxidil when in high concentration. However NANO is more of an extender for people using prox-n.

Also, i heard there is a shampoo containing minoxidil, though i can't remember where i read about it.

Also, there are nizoral studies showing how this shampoo promotes regrowth which i'm sure you're familiar with.

powersam

Reaction score
i'd agree with him to a large degree i'm afraid. shampoos may help your hair look better in the short term but its very doubtful they'll do much for your hairloss, nothing noticeable anyway. i think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone with genuine hairloss who has had success with nizoral or any other shampoo alone. as to the nizoral studies the ones i saw had far too few participants to hold any real weight.

shampoos fall in my 'probably wont hurt, might help' category

Reaction score
i recommend getting on Nizoral. Try that for a few weeks and see how your scalp feels. If the nizoral doesn't work then i would recommend adding something like t-gel. There is a reason that the big 3 have had so much success. Getting on any part of those 3 is a good decision.