Optimism. Learn it.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would someone have to wait until they've lost a ton of hair? All of us realized at some point (many earlier than others) that they're balding - you could get the treatment at first signs of balding and be done with it other than potentially using minoxidil/getting a transplant to regain what's lost.
I mean as it relates to us, the people who are already losing hair. Is gene therapy just hopeless for us? By the time it becomes a valid treatment I'll probably be 30 years old with a less than ideal hair situation. Is there any reason for us to be exited about it?

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys relatively new here. At least when it comes to posting. I visit all the sites related to our issue and found this article on HLC2020, and was wondering why no one on this forum has brought it to attention yet.

I personally am not overly optimistic (about this specific treatment) and I am not sure if it is a joke; so please forgive me. Here is the link.

If someone wants to start a new Thread on it thats cool. I have not figured out how to do so yet.

Thanks.

http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/stem-cell-research-related-to-hair-finally-arrives-in-the-bahamas/