opinions on wesley sneijder hairtransplant?

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the development

2906842883_bb99d0163d.jpg
attachment.jpg

final status before hairtransplant

2879_image692.jpg

hair transplant

wesley-sneijder-after-hair-transplant.jpg

development

nintchdbpict000389633057.jpg

r-su-retirada--con-unos-kilos-de-mas--capturas-ole.jpg

considering his norwood 5 status and the fact that he probably refused to take finasteride and lost all "natural hair on the top" i think its a decent result

looks like transplant + smp

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He got a high and receded hairline transplanted (mine is much better) and it's still a major improvement. Heh
he had always a high hairline though

er-robin-van-persie-when-they-were-young_o_4918341.jpg

do you think he got smp on top? the buzzcut idea doesnt look so bad. i always thought buzzcut would look horrible but even though its far from a fullhead it gives a sufficient illusion of hairshadow for a man his age...in my opinion at least

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 156462

do you think he got smp on top? the buzzcut idea doesnt look so bad. i always thought buzzcut would look horrible but even though its far from a fullhead it gives a sufficient illusion of hairshadow for a man his age...in my opinion at least
I don't think he had SMP. From my real life experience only old gullible men and low class young men get it and it always looks horrible. Thin hair actually looks fuller when it's buzzed. Oh yeah, his forehead was high even before balding.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he had SMP. From my real life experience only old gullible men and low class young men get it and it always looks horrible. Thin hair actually looks fuller when it's buzzed. Oh yeah, his forehead was high even before balding.
thats nice. looks good. dont you think you could combine a hairtransplant + smp? if he keeps buzzing it it could give an impression of an even better density without looking fake through the 3d effect of the transplanted hair? just a thought of mine

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats nice. looks good. dont you think you could combine a hairtransplant + smp? if he keeps buzzing it it could give an impression of an even better density without looking fake through the 3d effect of the transplanted hair? just a thought of mine
Theoretically it's possible but I've never seen anyone who had it done. Maybe he had SMP but I can't tell

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like the transplanted buzzcut+stubble+slim body look is the real "badass" look that people online always think you can achieve with a completely bald head+big beard+big muscles. :D

Last edited:

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like the transplanted buzzcut+stubble+slim body look is the real "badass" look that people online always think you can achieve with a completely bald head+big beard+big muscles. :D
pretty much.

the current most "sexy" "bald" guy right now

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

would still look better then most men even slick bald but the slight hairshadow (even though not transplanted but a product of heavily diffuse thinning) definitely improves his looks.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
He know the obvious: Shaved head is very different from a buzzcut.

I think he wasn't greedy. A NW1 hair transplant would look weird since his receding temples are part of his look for so long. And he actually looks better with short hair.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 156462

Poor Sneidjer. No hair could save his face.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty much.

the current most "sexy" "bald" guy right now

View attachment 156465

would still look better then most men even slick bald but the slight hairshadow (even though not transplanted but a product of heavily diffuse thinning) definitely improves his looks.
Yeah because his forehead height is still NW1

This is the difference between bald and buzzed

IoqWl3p.jpg

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Jeremy Meeks currently shaves down with no guard or with a razor, and the hairline is less visible
gettyimages-1149110455-2.jpg

(from https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...inal-justice-black-lives-matter-a9562641.html)

Is he still considered to be good looking? I can't tell anymore. His look in the photo there is easily achievable if we just permit a slightly less visible hairline at the front.

EDIT: Actually I was wrong. Looks here like he basically has a full head of hair.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeremy Meeks currently shaves down with no guard or with a razor, and the hairline is less visible
View attachment 156498.

(from https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...inal-justice-black-lives-matter-a9562641.html)

Is he still considered to be good looking? I can't tell anymore. His look in the photo there is easily achievable if we just permit a slightly less visible hairline at the front.

EDIT: Actually I was wrong. Looks here like he basically has a full head of hair.
It's just the lighting, but even here you can see the buzzcut texture. If he loses it his looks will take a hit.

image.jpg
l-078.jpg

1493449064_820631_1493449894_sumario_normal.jpg
00_zidane__380x501_20190313064541.jpg

936full-fredrik-ljungberg.jpg

1575118120_097045_noticia_normal.jpg

crystal-palace-arsenal-110120b.jpg

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 156498.

he will still look good because of his face but i doubt he will still have big appeal to 24 year old billionaires daughters, maybe more to women who are 30 and older

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
he will still look good because of his face but i doubt he will still have big appeal to 24 year old billionaires daughters, maybe more to women who are 30 and older
But maybe that's a moot point because it looks like he doesn't even have any thinning. Look at that beautiful crown. Some people have all the luck...others have none. I don't think that he'd manage fully bald. When people call him good looking, that totally includes his awesome head of hair (he's 36 so really really lucky to have hair that good at that age).

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But maybe that's a moot point because it looks like he doesn't even have any thinning. Look at that beautiful crown. Some people have all the luck...others have none. I don't think that he'd manage fully bald. When people call him good looking, that totally includes his awesome head of hair (he's 36 so really really lucky to have hair that good at that age).
i think saying meeks has an "awesome head of hair“ stretches it a bit

there is a reason he shaves it down. once he would grew it out his whole front would be very thin and the opposite of dense