Opinions on stage and chance of sucess

TwoHeadedBoy

Reaction score
I'm 19 years old, started worrying about excessive hair falling during shower sometime ago. I went to a dermatologist and he said it was male pattern baldness progressing. So I've been on Generic 1mg finasteride for 4 months now, had a massive shedding at the first 2, but now it's falling less than before, at least I feel like it is, even though I have way less hair density than I had pre-treatment. I would very much like your opinion on how bad my hairloss is at the moment and if i should stay on finasteride or not, keep in mind that I've always had large/high forehead. PS: I know my hair looks greasy and ugly af on these photos, didn't have time to wash it that day(middle of my back length, takes long to wash), but that's not the point hahaha. Have a look: http://m.imgur.com/a/NdbB0

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't look too bad and definitely stick with finasteride until around the year mark, otherwise the shed would've been for nothing.

TwoHeadedBoy

Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, will stick with it at least until one year is complete, unless I get side effects.