opinions on nanogaine anybody?

Barry_Blue

Established Member
Reaction score
Am currently midway through my first month's supply, having substituted the ineffective minoxidil for it... it's certainly a lot kinder and soothing to my scalp but as I haven't been using it long nor on it's own I can't really comment on it's effectiveness.

It's still relatively unknown however but Nanogen are a reputable company - would be interesting to see if anyone had any success using this on it's own.

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
Barry_Blue said:
Am currently midway through my first month's supply, having substituted the ineffective minoxidil for it... it's certainly a lot kinder and soothing to my scalp but as I haven't been using it long nor on it's own I can't really comment on it's effectiveness.

It's still relatively unknown however but Nanogen are a reputable company - would be interesting to see if anyone had any success using this on it's own.
Thanks for the reply.

alexstorm

Reaction score
Check out the year that they posted in ...more like year 3 and month 5 :) But yeah I'm wondering how it worked out for them but since they probably haven't posted on the topic lately it probably didn't work that great for them.

Looks like I've been taking Nanogaine longer than anyone else on this forum unless everyone else is hiding :)

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
It would seem so. It would be nice to see how this product has worked on a larger group.

alexstorm

Reaction score
Yeah, its hard to compare hair loss treatments when one has thousands of users who post on various forums and one that has.........a lot less. I'd be very interested to know whether I'm one of the few it has worked for or one of the many?

Come on don't be shy!!!! Anyone who has used Nanogaine whether it was a positive or negative hair experience I'd like to hear from you.