Opinions on becoming attracted to older woman.

G

I have a Problem. With male pattern baldness in full swing, the last thing I wanted was to become attracted to this woman at work.

She's 41.

I'm 23.

My life is officially over.

I feel a right idiot - she even has a 23 year old son.

You know that feeling you get when you can’t stop thinking about them - no matter what - and you realise to yourself that ‘This isn’t just some silly little crush’?

This woman is one hot 41 year old. It isn’t just the way she looks, it's more her personality and the way she carries herself, she seems right horny as well. Every young persons fantasy.

Problem is, this is the last thing I wanted. I can't be myself as it is - wearing my cap all the time is really holding me back. She knows I wear a cap all the time and has triggered it, but you know that feeling you get when you know that someone is eyeing *you* up? Well, I can tell that she would without doubt jump at the chance of some action with a fresh faced guy in his 20's. She is on the verge of getting married as well. But I can tell, she'd so give me some back room action if given the chance.

I kid you not, 20 years ago, she was a complete stunner.

Anyone ever shagged someone 2x their age before?

I've been at this work place for 9 months now. It hasn’t been that bad since the last week - where I've become more attracted to her.

I've hardly spoke to her in the last week because when she is near, I act like a school boy with a crush on his teacher and start to whell up - so I put on a fake face, to try and hide any sign.

This is a problem

She is so hot. Probably someone who would look out of place on hotmoms.com.

Right, any advice on where to go for starters?

I usually never lose it and can keep my cool in most situations, but this one is a nightmare. Because as I say, in the last week, whenever she has approached, I seize up like a school boy and put on this fake face in the hope I don’t make it blatantly obvious.

Dilemma.

This is the last thing I needed, all I wanted to do was go to work and get home. Not to become attracted to someone who is old enough to be my mum.

It’s a complete American Pie situation.

Anyone ever been in the same situation?

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
haha, doesnt sound like much of a dilemma, get in there!!! just be flirty with her, open and confident, older women love that stuff!!

never been with an older woman like 2x my age, but since my teens (im still a teenager), always prefer going out with women in their 20s. not as big a difference, but considering in your teens youre kindof still a kid, it is a bit.

hell, go for it, after all its just a fling, enjoy it!!

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Its a crush get over it.

Very unlikely she feels the same about you.

Shes getting married! don't even go there! Not worth the eventual heartbreak.

The Dude

Reaction score
You've got to keep a couple things in mind and get your head on straight. First off, no matter what does or doesn't happen, be realistic and know that you and she are not going to be walking down the isle and living happily ever after together with 23 years between you. Highly unlikely. If anything, it could turn out to be a breif physical fling. So be careful about falling in love here, because you'll probably get hurt. Also, realize that she may just be a flirt, and her only desire is to get you to blush from time to time. Another thing to consider is your job environment.

Having said all that, I know an insanely hot woman who is about 50 and who likes to take home 18 year old guys and have her way with them.

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
The dude, get in there and videotape it. Then put it all over the net, and send it to her kids to make her stop being such a sl*t.

Or, buy me a plane ticket and ill do it for you.

misterium

Reaction score
I'm 26 and tomorrow I'm meeting up at a hotel room with a 38 year old mother.

She's a dirty old gal with big jugs and a big butt... not very 'attractive' but she's really kinky so I'm gonna go have some fun.

Couple drinks, smoke a little somethin, watch a dirty video.. and just do whatever I want to her and vice versa ;)

The Dude

Reaction score
No joke, the woman I know has no kids, is around 50 years old and super hot and she likes young guys. It's common knowledge from everyone who works with her. I'm 35, so I'm too old for her. I'm not saying it's normal for women her age to go for young guys, all I'm saying is yes, there are some women out there who ONLY date young guys.

As for this kid's situation, let's be honest, it's probably a long shot. But you never know.

jikslee

Reaction score
IMO

Gunner, issue the bone. i think you're for real on this; it aint your usual prose. If this chick wants you, giver it. While reading "Zorba the Greek" on her back.

good luck dude ;)

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Give it to her! Give her supererb foreplay and bang the sh*t out of her. Get it out of your system. Just don't fall in love with her. Give it to her as long and as hard as possible. Just remember, your the man, your in control, keep things simple.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have fun with her but dont expect any sort of real relationship. If she is that hot there is a reason she is single at her age, she probably goes through guys pretty quickly.

So have as much fun as you can, she will probably show you a thing or two ;) - just dont get too attached to her.

Reaction score
Well Gunner you've heard the saying
"The older the violin the sweeter the..."

That gal ould educate you. :wink:

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys are living in a fantasy world. :roll:

This woman is just flirting with Gunner, most women do, especially women of that age, they know all the tricks, it makes them feel good, most even flirt without realising it and men pick up on that and take it to mean that the woman is up for it.

I'll tell you what will happen:

If Gunner even had the balls to make a move (which he hasn't), she would push him away immediately, saying she was only being friendly and she must have given him the wrong idea.

Then her fiance would probably be smashing down Gunners door quicker than he would know.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

DJ007

Reaction score
Just show the woman your norwood gunner

She will run a mile and it will end this story

G

Nope, I'm far from bluffing.

I wouldn’t bother to write this if it was un-true. I'm far from boasting about the situation btw. In fact, I find this a problem. With male pattern baldness, all I wanted to do is go to work and get on with my job, but sadly I've become severely attracted to someone twice my age.

The thing is, I haven’t even looked at her in the last week because I’m starting to find the situation quite awkward.

You know that feeling you get when you ‘know’ that a female likes you. I can also tell by the look on her face - it's that serious look.

I felt ‘that’ connection as well.

I can tell she is so horny as well. That much is blatant.

It’s been driving me crazy all weekend. I’m at the stage where I have not stopped thinking about her. How can I fall for someone twice my age? I don’t know. All I do know is she acts like she is 21 years old, carries her self well, and it's very sexy to say the least.

Even when I am minding my own business, just getting on with my job, she approaches, I can tell she is doing more then just "doing her job".

Whenever she approached in the last week, I lost the plot big time. It’s never been like this before. I felt totally uncomfortable.

However, In the last week or two, I've felt that connection even more and started to become attracted to her.

Too much.

Hence the uncomfortable-ness.

It's a problem, because I always wear a hat and all I wanted to do was go to work and get on with things. Now I'm falling for this 41 year old - who I have avoided like the plague for the last week.

Like a sad loved up teenager, I haven’t stopped thinking about her all weekend.

Now leaving has become slightly harder.

To be honest, it's probably because I do wear a hat. With my hat on, I look much better and she's probably attracted to that. I always wear a NYY hat and it looks quite good I suppose. Maybe.

I have no idea what condition she is in underneath her clothes or what her body is like (I can talk, hiding behind a Yankee cap all the time) But with clothes on, she has a great body and acts like she is 21 years old. Soooo sexy.

I have to say something to her. It’s not a matter of avoiding it. If I leave the place, and I don’t even say a word, then I’ll regret it big time.

I have to somehow find a way of talking to her again, because in the last week, I’ve avoided her like the plague, due to the uncomfortable ness of the situation.

41 years old - I must be so desperate. But reality is I find her more sexy then many younger females.

Any more advice?

Yes - she is due to get married soon as well.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Thats the spirit Gunner!!! actually having a some sh*t happening in your life will stop you obsessing about your hair... you say she acts like a 21 year old, so what i say is treat her like one. Pretend she is and treat her as you would a 21 year old, she will like it....trust me, i used to work in an office with 40+ year old ladies and i treated them like i would young girls, with a cocky and confident cheeky act... and don't worry if you have no confidence, i didn't, you just pretend you have and eventually you have it.

asolof

Established Member
Reaction score
MidnightFlyer

I'm with you on this; 0% credibility at this point. But the story is GOOD and it has sparked a lively entertaining discussion.