opinions my situation ... opinions...

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi I would like an opinion from you ... almost 2 months with big 3 + dermapen m8
seeing the photos you see regrowth I mean the part in the white circle? there was nothing before the treatment
20210614_160240.jpg
20210614_160251.jpg

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you have new growth coming all over that area, keep at it and let it fill in, don't get complacent.
hello thanks for the answer ... certainly I continue with the regimen the road is long ... let's hope so ... i noticed one thing i am as i said for 2 months about the regimen and normal to lose small hair about 20 25 when i comb my hair?

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months and already growth? Damn I'm 1 month in with no growth only loss. Though I'm just on finasteride.
hello ... your regimen is too little ... only finasteride is not enough for regrowth because it is a self-blocking agent ... for regrowth you need to add minoxidil and dermarolling ... I also hear nizoral ... then 1- 2 months are still too few to see results

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello ... your regimen is too little ... only finasteride is not enough for regrowth because it is a self-blocking agent ... for regrowth you need to add minoxidil and dermarolling ... I also hear nizoral ... then 1- 2 months are still too few to see results
That's just not accurate. You can get regrowth with finasteride. Half the patients do. I started with a little hair loss and plan on just using finasteride for 1 year and if I'm not happy I'll add rogaine foam.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's just not accurate. You can get regrowth with finasteride. Half the patients do. I started with a little hair loss and plan on just using finasteride for 1 year and if I'm not happy I'll add rogaine foam.
yes ... I just say that adding minoxidil + microneedling leads to greater results ... for many it's not enough just finasteride .. that's why maybe for me to see hairs already after 2 months and due to the big 3 + dermapen

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride usually doesn’t cause regrowth. Most of the regrowth using finasteride as a monotherapy comes from recently lost hairs as they are able to grow in an less DHT-heavy area. I’d say if you don’t see regrowth from finasteride by month 8/9, you won’t ever.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride usually doesn’t cause regrowth. Most of the regrowth using finasteride as a monotherapy comes from recently lost hairs as they are able to grow in an less DHT-heavy area. I’d say if you don’t see regrowth from finasteride by month 8/9, you won’t ever.
That's pretty much the plan. Wait and see and then apply rogaine

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely some regrowth there. Hairs look longer and there are some thin, shorter hairs that were previously dying or not there. The are to the right of the white circle impresses me the most though.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely some regrowth there. Hairs look longer and there are some thin, shorter hairs that were previously dying or not there. The are to the right of the white circle impresses me the most though.
thanks for the comment yes I noticed these black dots after almost 2 months ... what do you mean that you were most impressive on the right area?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello thanks for the answer ... certainly I continue with the regimen the road is long ... let's hope so ... i noticed one thing i am as i said for 2 months about the regimen and normal to lose small hair about 20 25 when i comb my hair?
Shedding is normal at this time. I wouldn't be concerned unless you are still heavily shedding past 6-8 months.

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the comment yes I noticed these black dots after almost 2 months ... what do you mean that you were most impressive on the right area?
The area to the right of the white circle looks much denser and healthier than how it looked before.