Onna Hair, Does Anyone Brought A Hair System From Them?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would suggest trying to contact them via their website. Not all companies in the part of the word like to list prices, the prefer to get you in, and nail the sale.

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've found this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCT73V2Y0dD4DO_i6skt9lg/videos

Has a lot of videos with 1m+ views, but I can't find any reviews on any forums.

The hairline looks very realistic and hair quality looks very natural. But they do not list their prices on their website. Does it costs more than $500?

Does anyone worked with them?
Never heard of them, so I did a search. They have a salon in the UK, if that is the same one. Those pictures could be easily photoshopped or not even a hairpiece wearer, but since they are a salon I did not read much...I got ripped off thousands from a certain JOSEPH PARIS in NYC. I hate him lol

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard of them, so I did a search. They have a salon in the UK, if that is the same one. Those pictures could be easily photoshopped or not even a hairpiece wearer, but since they are a salon I did not read much...I got ripped off thousands from a certain JOSEPH PARIS in NYC. I hate him lol

No,

They only have one salon, in Istambul, it's just a UK website. I have seen their videos, they seem to do a decent job.

I was in touch with a different salon in Istambul, and their prices are competative with other European salons/providers; OneHead, UK Hair Systems, MH2GO, etc,

I would assume that they are too.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK,

Just had a chat with them. It appears that they only sell lace, and it's $700 for either custom or stock. They do "claim" that their systems last 6-9 months.

The systems you see in the videos are stock.

pgain

Reaction score
OK,

Just had a chat with them. It appears that they only sell lace, and it's $700 for either custom or stock. They do "claim" that their systems last 6-9 months.

The systems you see in the videos are stock.

Thanks for doing the research!

But I already got a problem, they deliver from Turkey, which is a non-EU country and the package will stay in "Customs Post" untill I go to pick it up. I need to go with a billing receipt then I need to open the package and tell them it's a wig so they can charge the import duties, which I don't think I have the courage to do :oops:

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for doing the research!

But I already got a problem, they deliver from Turkey, which is a non-EU country and the package will stay in "Customs Post" untill I go to pick it up. I need to go with a billing receipt then I need to open the package and tell them it's a wig so they can charge the import duties, which I don't think I have the courage to do :oops:

Yeah... it's an issue...