Only Two Hair Loss Theories To Explain The Data

Hairlineforever

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because 99.9% of bald people you see on the street have probably never even heard of dutasteride. Hypothetically, if every person in this world who has male pattern baldness were to have taken dutasteride permanently from when they had the earliest signs of hair loss, there would hardly be a single balding head in sight wherever you look, and the sight of a completely bald head would be pretty much non-existent.

Here is a link to the study: https://www.gsk-clinicalstudyregister.com/files2/9aa74623-1d92-4a80-8634-5a3231c37d45

I think your exaggerating a little
What would people do as soon as their hair loss gets bad theyll go searching just like us so its unlikely that theyv never heard of these treatments unless theyr from a behind society country
And also if it where thaaaat successful dutasteride and this stuff we wouldnt see a bald celebrity they have more money and more access than us in all the treatments

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's very unusual indeed. You must be in a very, very small minority of people for whom it doesn't have any effect on DHT levels. In the four-year study I quoted, Dutasteride had a 99.4% success rate. I'm sorry it didn't work for you. Have you tried finasteride instead to see if that works for you?
Duta dont work for me either. I continue to bald despite my sperm being fucked and there is no Force.